Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new vehicle...possibly

Yes that must be it Moose, I must of been brainwashed by Holdens 21 victories at Bathurst. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Yes that must be it Moose, I must of been brainwashed by Holdens 21 victories at Bathurst. :p
    ROF!!

We are talking street cars here Slamo...

V8 supercars are hardly standard by a long shot..

Hey Slamo...remember in the early Holden vs Ford days?
    Holden = VK V8
    Ford = 2L Sierra...

Ford kicked Holdens arse all the time.

Cosworth Fords are absolutely insane..Holden are **** in comparison...

And because Holden win the V8 supercar challenge here in AUS that makes them the best cars?

I also remember when Holden used to race against Skylines....Holden was left for dead

Once again...Skyline = 2.6L...a lot smaller engine...heavyer car....4WD...heh...w007...go holden :rolleyes2

Australian Fords are pretty crap so far...but that doesn't mean that American fords are...American fords are damn nice....Mustang for example :)

Wait until the release of the next Ford to compete with Holden...it will totally blow them away...

Holden still use pushrod engines...lol
    The next Ford series will be running DOCH V8's
    Finally :D

Before you judge cars and how good they are....you first must have the knowledge...:p
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Ford Suck.

Get a Holden \ GM
    And as for this post Slamo...

ML is wanting to get a small truck by the looks of it...

You tell him to get a Holden....yes....that's fine...but

He lives in USA.....How many Holdens are in USA?
    Ever seen a small Holden truck?...lol

Ford make very nice small and large trucks...In America it is a big industry over there for Ford...and they are one of the best :thumb:

ML...I would check out your options...they are a damn good truck...but can be a bit heavy on fuel...I am not sure about the V6 model thou..I am only familiar with the V8...and they are very good indeed...I say look around and find one that is the best value :)
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

allot of the new fords are kool.

before they were crap.

F-IXED O-R R-EPAIRED D-AILY = FORD'S OLD STUFF.. lol.
    Abit BL7 raid
    P4 Northwood 1.6A @ 2.24
    Swiftech MCX478b
    ThermalTake TigerOrb
    1024 MB Micron Ram
    GF2 GTS Pro 64MB DDR
    1 x 30 gig Maxtor 7200
    2 x 20 gig Western Digital
    1 x 46 gig Western Digital
    Plextor 24x10x40a
    Pioneer 32x
    100MB ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by Moose

And as for this post Slamo...

ML is wanting to get a small truck by the looks of it...

You tell him to get a Holden....yes....that's fine...but

He lives in USA.....How many Holdens are in USA?
    Ever seen a small Holden truck?...lol
    I recal saying Holden / GM, not just Holden.

Also, who said I was tlaking about the standard of the American Ford. Australian Ford is the benchmark here Moose as there are no Holdens in the US to rival Ford.

As for engines, have you ever tried to take apart a ford engine Moose? You need more than 10 different sized spanners whereas when taking apart a Holden engine, you need 3.

You ask any mechanic which they prefer?

My auntie also used to work at a Ford factory and she said that the amount of plastic they use in their cars is unbelievable.

Also, who said I was tlaking about the standard of the American Ford. Australian Ford is the benchmark here Moose as there are no Holdens in the US to rival Ford.

As for engines, have you ever tried to take apart a ford engine Moose? You need more than 10 different sized spanners whereas when taking apart a Holden engine, you need 3.

You ask any mechanic which they prefer?
    I think that American Ford quilfy for the Holden/Ford benchmark....

Tell me who and where the GenIII V8 was developed and made?
    lol
    Not in Australia

It is an American engine...so yes...American ford do qualify for this benchmark...

As a matter of fact yes I have taken apart a few Ford engines, only Aussie engines thou, so I do not know how the American/British engines are...much better I would say.

The real Holden engines are totall crap....have you noticed that the most popular Holdens don't even use Holden engines?..
    The VL was the most popular..and has held it's value extremely well...why?....because of the engine...Nissan RB30....yes...that is a Skyline engine...

And as for your Aunty working in a car factory....What car manufacturer doesn't use plastic?...Holden use just the same ammount as anyone else.

You can't fight it...you will loose :p
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

welli hate to admit it but i'm with moose and ALB on this topic, Even though i dont realy give a crap about the "ford vs holden" saga, there is a reason why so may companies who use fleet vehicles generally have more FORDS/ OTHER cars than they do Holden crumbly doors. Dads last car was a VT berlina, it was ok, until at about 100,000km it started to fall apart and have engine problems, so he has gone back to fords and his to be subaru liberty B4. Even half teh guys at trhe local holden dealer DONT have holdens, 2 of them drive fords.

well theres my 2cents and 2000 spelling errors
    TT Original

:?: Whatsa Holden??

Me Like my Renault 5 GTX =old and therefore expensive in maintenance and time. But it's small and fast..:afro:

Quote Originally Posted by zzilver
    :?: Whatsa Holden??

Me Like my Renault 5 GTX =old and therefore expensive in maintenance and time. But it's small and fast..:afro:
    An Australian made POS that Bogans and Yobo's whack off over...:p

Now Renault make some good cars :cool:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Holden is the General Motors brand of car here but then use of the name Holden is to get the gullible thinking that the car is totally Australian which many fall for though it's no more Australian than Ford is. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information