Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A guy thats full of ****!!

this guy in my form claims that his nextdoor neighbours car goes 380kph!! & he reckons he can get to melb from warrnambool (aprox 3 1/2 hours) & he reckons he can get there in 1 1/2 goin 180kph all the way thru all the towns...
    he says its a holden commodore csv V6...now is this complete bs or what!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    At the request of wiggo ;)

What a relief - when I saw the title, I thought it was a thread about me

seems to be:D

Just out of curiosity - did he say how many 10's of thousands he spent to create this wonder car?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
    this guy in my form claims that his nextdoor neighbours car goes 380kph!! & he reckons he can get to melb from warrnambool (aprox 3 1/2 hours) & he reckons he can get there in 1 1/2 goin 180kph all the way thru all the towns...
    he says its a holden commodore csv V6...now is this complete bs or what!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    LOL!

A commondore doing that speed would fall apart.

And as for the 3 1/2 Hours from Melb to Warnambool...I ussually get from Home (40kms on the other side of Melb) to C'down in 3 1/2 hours, so that part is actually beleiveable, but the speed thing is just pure BS, 180KPH through all towns
    what a ****in idiot, I mean, I see sooo many cops whilst coming and going, but , if that is the case, his nextdoor neighbor is one ****in dickhead, endangering peoples lives like that, what a ****,

Hey Grim ask him which one of his legs he's pullin' will ya? :D
    <center></center>

^ If he should respond to that question honestly, please keep the answer to yourself
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

rofl! my electrical teacher overheard some of this conversation & even he said he waz pullin his dick too hard, lol!! it doesn't exactly take 3 1/2 hours, would be more like 3 or 2 3/4 hours...but 1 1/2, ha..

btw, im gonna show him this thread next day we're in the computer rooms...btw not sure if ne of ya know him but its Hornd Reaper *sigh*...clinton & sks know him neway..hahaah

Edit: another thing i 4got 2 mention waz he reckons his nextdoor neighbour knows all the cops and that when he's been caught he tells the cop thats caught him to call this guy at some head office & speak with him & this guy will get him off the hook...ROFL!!!! :laugh:

He must have two middle legs them. :laugh:
    <center></center>

hey if thats the case, my Gemini can do 1000GHz (yes GHz) and it doesn't touch the ground it just teleports, its amazing wot FOUR cylinders are capable of....

wot the hell, my isn't a v4 either, its a round version of the engine and its all two stroke and it sound like the ghostmobile...
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information