Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

Quote Originally Posted by RP Racing
    All I tell them when they asked was "Yep. Its a stock motor". Just left the fact that its a stock VIPER motor out :D
    I like that: Stock motor. hehe.
    And i bet i was a handful...

[EDIT]
    *it, it, it, was a handful. Disregard any notion that I was a handful...

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    I like that: Stock motor. hehe.
    And i bet i was a handful...

[EDIT]
    *it, it, it, was a handful. Disregard any notion that I was a handful...
    Yep it was. Even more of one this morning. Did a 360 by accident. :D Ice everywhere. This is teh first time this truck has seen ice much less snow since I;ve owned it. Normally it would be in storage right now. Since my regular truck was in the shop (got it back tonight) and I cant ride the bike on ice, well had no choice. But she's back in her storage garage waiting for me to winterize her for the winter. Also got to get the storage insurance on it and drop the regular insurance. I only have it on seasonal insurance I set up with my agent. Was paying $45/month for full coverage until he found out what was done with it then it went to $85/month. Never expected him to how up at a car show at a Culvers 25 miles from here.:D:D Didnt win since it wasnt a Chevy Camaro, Chevelle, Nova etc. But I had a hell of alot more people ogling at the truck than the guy who won (who was a friend of teh owner of Culvers). There was some booing when it was announced (well I was too of course:laugh: ), but oh well, it was just a fast food place's car show.

Thats a fast and very nice Dakota man, i own a civic SI and does 15.7 Stock...There is a CiviC SI in miami that beats Z06's like they were standing still...The owner of the Vette told me himself. But the civic owner did invest 11K on engine work...thats too much for me...much rather own luxury vechile (&lt;---did i spell that right?)
    - Damien

Try "vehicle" :devil win

Z06 1/4mile times actually arent that hard to beat if your willing to throw the money at the car like peanuts at an elephant...

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    Z06 1/4mile times actually arent that hard to beat if your willing to throw the money at the car like peanuts at an elephant...

02 Stock Z06 is supposed to run 12.5 ([i]from www.car-stats.com)
    98 Viper GTS - 12.2
    02 Civic Si - 16.2
    02 LAmborghini Murcielago - 12.0

Granted the times are variable to driver, temp and track but usually are with in 1/2 sec either way. So Flaco is withing his stock range (incase anyone is gonna deny it).

Thx for the immediate Back up RP :laugh: :thumb:
    - Damien

Arent the newer body SI hatchbacks slower than the older body SI coupes? What kinda SI you got there Flaco?

... and my goal after the above mentioned performance mods is a 13sec 1/4mile... just faster than the normal C5...

I'd rather the flat 9's of my Kawa. :D

But i can fit two large and two small adults in my car... which really has nothing to do with racing. I just need a reason to brag over your kawa...

... how fast you ever gotten that thing... i think i can beat you there...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information