Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

Well 260km/h has been seen quite often then the needle hits the stop but the tacho is still mid 9k rpm and climbing (redline is 10500rpm). :devil win
    &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

JEDI i have the older 2000 coupe model...and yes the new Hatches are slower than the 2000 coupe....
    - Damien

2000 coupe is good. purple?

Wiggo, you gotta know me by now. Im american, i cant read your silly kph. You gotta refer to these things in measurements i understand...

but i am guessing 260kph is like 150mph, which has got to be bul****, cause thats damn fast for someone not to get scared on a motorcyle... but your not know to bul****... hmmm....

GP bikes can pull around 320km/h (200mph) mostly but a good bike will make 260km/h seem like 100km/h (60mph). :devil win
    &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

Default Re: Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

A neighbor a few houses away from me just showed me a car that he is trying

to sell. It is a 2002 anniversary edition camaro ss in red with white stripes fully
    loaded with 0 miles. He bought it new and has been storing it. He wants $39,900. Do you think thats a good price ince the car has never been used. He says they dont make it anymore and it will be a classic that will be worth a lot more.

A nearby neighbor just showed me a car he is trying to sell. It was in his garage under a cover. A 2002 Anniversary Edition Camaro ss with 0 miles. He bought it new and never used it. He was going to keep it as a classic since the car is no longer made but he now needs cash. He wants to sell it for $39,900. Do you think that it is a good price.

It is a little high, but since they are no longer made, the value should continue to climb. I would make sure to go over it with a fine tooth comb and look for any imperfections at all. That car stickered for around 30-32K, so 39K is definitely high. Also, you will need to get it appraised in order insure it for full value. And if he registered or titled it, it will be considered a used car making it difficult to get a loan for it for that much. I say offer him 35K and if he says no, go get brand new Mustang GT convertible (under39K new on the showroom floor).
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information