Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY




  1. #1

    Default

    I don't know who likes American Muscle or who likes them rice burners or european exotic cars but check this out......the other day I was in a Camaro SS (again) with my friends and we went somewhere to go pick up a friend after work........well we circled around the building and just as we passed by the back area where there are dumpsters we saw a FireBird TransAm WS6. Now for anyone that doesn't konw what that is its the top of the line firebird just like the Camaro SS is the top of the line Camaro. So we decided to pull the Camaro SS next to it. Guess what we did........we took pictures........it looks so incredibly ausome cause both these cars you don't usually see every day. Check these pics out.












  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    New England Highlands, Australia
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    They look good dude. :thumb:
    Bet the dailup ppl got out of here quickly though with the size of those pic's. :devil:
    &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    very nice pictures... althought quite large.....but very nice.... even though there were NO fords in them... but I will survive!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Ehm, my screen doesn't have nightvision.

    I do see a couple of mean looking cars, but being European I can't recognise anything...:thumb:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    COOL PICS!
    I bet it was fun. Those were the days man.

    I noticed you have a large megapixel camara or whatever, makes good photos and bad 56gay friends.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    it looks so incredibly ausome cause both these cars you don't usually see every day. Check these pics out.


    I do. See them EVERYDAY. Those and those POS C5's :devil win . I live in a GM town. Pretty sad when my 99 Dakota smokes the hell out of them.:laugh: Got to love 8.0L of V-10 fun in a mid sized truck.:laugh:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    NICE!
    How did you get the Viper engine in that??? ... actually scratch that, how much did you pay? And you got any race numbers?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    NICE!
    How did you get the Viper engine in that??? ... actually scratch that, how much did you pay? And you got any race numbers?


    Got it in with a little Vaseline and a crowbar.:D:D:D


    Seriously it wasnt that bad of a fit. Pound teh fire wall in to clear some spots, a little custom fabricating and 4 months of work. Since I did the work myself, reason it took 4 months, save alot of $$ from a custom shop. Truck started as a base 4cyl Dakota. Had a blown motor when I bought it and body damage on the driver side and fron clip. Buddy of mine (owns a salvage yard) in Cali got me the motor and tranny for $6K. Motor actually is fine. The 98 Viper it came out of was t'd in the back wheels. Ripped the rear up real bad. Only stock part of the Dakota drive train is I got a rearend from a R/T in it. I'm still searching for a Viper that was hit in the front so I can get the rear suspension from one.:D

    Best time this year was 12.41 @124mph and spinning the tires half way down the track. :D I pissed a bunch of ricers off bad with it. :laugh: Little kiddies thought 16 sec with a Civic on NOS was fast.:wave: Dont know why they started in saying how they were gonna smoke my 'slow ass' truck. Maybe it was because of my "Ricers SUCK" sticker on the rear window.:D:D As soon as I can get traction with it look out.:D

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RP Racing
    Little kiddies thought 16 sec with a Civic on NOS was fast.
    Fast fer a Civic...
    My ar is stock and does a 14.8, wait'll i get the stronger torque tube, bigger wheels, rebuil;t trans, and 9psi of Kenne Bell supercharge in my little ol' 944. I might throw a small 50-75 shot NOS in too, But thats only if its pushing atleast 325Hp after the super. So say, 370-400Hp, in a car thatll do 14.8 w/150hp. May not win against your truck when thats done, but ill have spent less money on the entire car and modifications than you did on your engine and trans...

    ... not to say your car aint cool. It is always nice to have 8.0L of v-10 fun in a Dakota...

    [EDIT]
    8Supercharge does not constitute entire jump from 150 to 325, other pre-super plans include stroking .5L to the 944S2 3.0L motor, headwork, cold air intake, exhaust, and others thatll prolly be added dynamically at the time of stroke.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    Fast fer a Civic...
    My ar is stock and does a 14.8, wait'll i get the stronger torque tube, bigger wheels, rebuil;t trans, and 9psi of Kenne Bell supercharge in my little ol' 944. I might throw a small 50-75 shot NOS in too, But thats only if its pushing atleast 325Hp after the super. So say, 370-400Hp, in a car thatll do 14.8 w/150hp. May not win against your truck when thats done, but ill have spent less money on the entire car and modifications than you did on your engine and trans...

    ... not to say your car aint cool. It is always nice to have 8.0L of v-10 fun in a Dakota...

    [EDIT]
    8Supercharge does not constitute entire jump from 150 to 325, other pre-super plans include stroking .5L to the 944S2 3.0L motor, headwork, cold air intake, exhaust, and others thatll prolly be added dynamically at the time of stroke.

    Not that fast for a Civic considering he was spraying. Hell I've seen some Accords running low 14's but those guys wernt going around the pits talking sh*t to everyone that their car was gonna smoke my ass like these kids were (no I dont leave my hood open. Hell I dont even open it there except for tech). Around here, most the ricers here are like that. Talk big about how their car (complete with indy car wing, lowered too low, 400lbs of stereo and neons, decals from equipment they dont even have and the required 'Type R' on every car from a Neon to Prius) is soooo fast and how bling bling they are. Played with many of them and whooped them bad. All I tell them when they asked was "Yep. Its a stock motor". Just left the fact that its a stock VIPER motor out :D . The local ones leave me alone now since one of them caught a glimse under the hood when I was at a gas station checking the oil while fueling up. Well that went around like wildfire.

    Hell I had to take it to work today sine my everyday truck was in the shop for a water pump problem that I had no time to deal with with my new job. Was a HANDFULL driving it in sleet today coming home.:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •