Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of Car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    motorbikes run 9 seconds flat? I iddn't know they were that fast lol. how much tourque they got? The Camaro SS only runs 13.2...

But whatever I happens I bet it doesn't sound like this or this

No, but IMO you can not beat the feeling of all that power in between your legs, so much power so quickly, cars are more fun on the track, but bikes are more fun on the road :p
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

ya that's definitly true too. But which one looks nicer? lol which one is safer?

I got all the power i need between my legs...and it ain't horses either...;)
    - Damien

:eek: If its not horses......................then what could it be? :confused:

lol

ya that's definitly true too. But which one looks nicer? lol which one is safer?
    It all depends on how you drive, cars can be just as dangerous due to people thinking they are invincible and driving like a bunch of tools then realizing they cannot control the car in emergency situations.

Bikes on the other hand don't have that problem as much; they learn how to handle the bike perfectly before roaring around: P

Nothing will protect you if you hit a tree at high speeds :)
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

:eek: If its not horses......................then what could it be? :confused:

lol
    Shetland Ponies maybe? :p
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    It all depends on how you drive, cars can be just as dangerous due to people thinking they are invincible and driving like a bunch of tools then realizing they cannot control the car in emergency situations.

Bikes on the other hand don't have that problem as much; they learn how to handle the bike perfectly before roaring around: P

This is all definitly true. But if your prepared for the impact (in certain situations ) like I'm saying you MIGHT be safe if you prepare for impact but if your car goes flying off a cliff and you slam on the breaks (like its really gonna do anything) your dead no matter what. but ever since my dad told me his little story with him in a car crashed into a bike I will never TOUCH a bike. He told me once that he pulled out into an intersection and looked for traffic and just as he pulled out this bike came zinging by. And crashed into his and flipped up onto his hood. Cars I know your not invincable but you are MUCH safer. Something that is just as simple as a fender bender that can cause a few scratches or make you replace your bumper and piss you off. Can be your death if you were on a bike.

Yeah it wasn't fun the day the sheila pulled across in front of me. :eek:

Killed my GPZ1100 and almost killed the stupid ***** (they wrote the Commodore off to as havin' the driver's side of the car pushed in 7" (175mm) was just too much). :hammer:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

lol I would say my door being pushed in 7"es was way to much also! Were you on your GPZ1100? Did you get hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Except rubber trees. Thats why you should add a sig to my petition for congress to use rubber trees on the highway. Im a part of the Federal Association for the use of Rubber Trees

You can visit us at www.fart.org

And i like to make fun of F-Bodies, they look dumb. GM/Chevy is not a great muscle car maker anymore. Even the Corvette has lost its prestige. But i lost to a Z28 last week, so my opinion lost some points.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information