Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of Car do you drive?

the best was the logic that a 3.0L motor must be a racing motor since they use the same motor size in stock car racing, or whatever they said.

ya and I especially like the line right after that....

I checked the HP rating at a site somewhere and found out that a taurus actually has 140HP but I'm gonna pretend that's a typo since the 1 key is so close to the 6.

and once again I apologize for arguing like this.......I do like european cars its japanese cars that I just don't care about but hate them when people soupe them full of steroids and fake power (no pun intended). However your little line "I like to make fun of F-bodies" that just got me started. Even though I got started I didn't have much of an argument.

I shouldn't have said "make fun" that was a little too harsh.

But if you notice throughout this whole thing i never said i'd buy a japanese car and "soupe" it up with "steroids". Thats not something i think is cool. But you cant hate em. They do get going pretty fast, and in many situationos, faster than any car we've ever owned. So just keep your mind open about stuff and dont call it "fake" power. That'll get your ass kicked if you go to race nites, cruise nites, car shows, or anything else with someone bigger than you that likes NOS, turbos, and Hondas.

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    rockandchelle I like the Camaro more becuase the front of it is just outright gorgious! I like the back of the firebird more though. But they are both the most nicest bestest beautifulest cars on the planet. And I won't pick anything over them. EVER!
    OH! Now i understand why you got so mad...

oh ya......I mean I'll give them there respect for turning a regular economy road car into a 10 second car. I'll do that right now..

but as for getting my ass kicked. As of now I have the entire racing crew in bakersfield california that literally wants to kill me for fighting with them online. They were messing with me with hackers and stuff like that. Luckily I guess I made friends with one of them. But that's how I know that they want to kill me.

But some of thsoe rycers really PISS me the hell off like in lunch the other day I was talking with some friends and about 2 feet away from me there were some rycer kids talking about a camaro and I involved myself and they said something to the extent of "camaro's suck anyway its civic all the way....I'll take a stock civic over a souped up Camaro SS anyday......" omg I wanted to hit him so badly...

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    OH! Now i understand why you got so mad...
    I've had people ask me questions like.......

"If you could have a Ferrari F50 or a Camaro SS BUT couldn't sell either of them what would you pick?"

I immediatly said the camaro but if I was able to sell them I would pick the ferrari and buy a nice size house and a Camaro SS to go with it.

Even thou i dont like the look of F-bodies, id rather take a stock SS over a GSR, Type-R, or RSX-R anyday. It's just so much cheaper to put a supercharger or bore into it, and meats on the back. THat'll get you launching REAL quick.

Lets just say i dont like America car quality, but its higher on my list than most japanese cars. (This is where i give props to Supra, RX-7, and Skyline owners)

Someday when im rich ill get a Ferrari 575M, or an Enzo. But that'll be right after my collection of Porsches that include every body styling and chassis number. So when my son asks what a 959 was, we wont have to get on the internet, we'll go to "Daddys" garage...

Dude you really gotta start driving other cars. If i had the choice between a F50 and a SS, id take the F50, but thats because I drove a 360 Modena once, and thats still not half the car an F50 is. Its so easy to like one thing and always choose that, i like SS's too, but c'mon, an F50. You'd have ALL the honeys in that ride.

Ill be putting together a sig with cars and comp specs, youll seen then whawt im all about...

ya even those cars I don't personally like..........however I will give "mad props" to the rotary engine. Even though GM owns the rights to it :laugh:

anyway there aren't many jap cars that really impress me. In terms of looks atleast. The supra I won't even go there cause again with the "steroids" its twin turbo. That's not true raw engine HP. That's just an engine with some mods added to it. Same goes for the 3000GT. The base model gets 140HP ok? then the next model up gets about 220. THen the VR4 AGAIN twin turbo gets 320HP. Ya I guess from your point of view is much better then the 5.7L V8 in the Camaro SS that only gets 325HP. But they detuned the engine quite a bit. Well they didn't touch the engine they just put fake dual exaust on it. The only engine that will really give respects to is the rotary and MAYBE MAAAAYBE the engine in the skyline. And even that I think runs on some steroids. or should I say "mods"...

[EDIT]

well ya that's what everyone says about the F50 vs the Camaro SS. But the thing is if I was truly offered an F50 or a Camaro....you and I both know I'm picking the ferrari right?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information