Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Audi Tt




  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XariX
    The Audi TT In europe has 100 more hp than the amerocan version, and it's all in the software
    I wonder what the Australian version has... Maybe it's just American with right wheel steering... :?:

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    **** a TT
    Ugly as hell
    And for 80k you could be driving a damn fast and awesome car

    For 60k you can get an SS commondore running 300kw
    Or
    A Ford Herrod XR8 running 330KW which would totally blow the Holden away
    But seeming you are a Holden fan, you would be better off going the Holden.
    Or you could go a luxurious Lexus Soara 3L Turbo for well under 60K
    And those things have balls, and they have all the extras
    Or a sweet ass 850il BMW :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm There is 1 or 2 Twin turbo 850's going around with 660+ Hp and over 700 pounds of torque :eek: :eek: tuned by Dinan

    Appart from the M3... this would be my choice in Euro Cars.




  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    my pen is a pistola.
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver_X


    No!!!!!! Not fords


    I hate Fords :shoot2:
    only because you dont know anything about em. Ford 0wn3z j00!:no:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I got one of them TT's sitting in my garage as we speak. Its not a bad car to drive but i prefer the Z3. Audi TT isnt good to drag with cause of the fact that its turboed, the Z3 has a whole lot more torque. Its a nice car though, im not complaining or anything heh, but it aint mine either. Ummm what else...oh yeah though the turbo is really fun, it doesnt drive all that fast until you completely floor it in like second or third gear and then Wwwooosh! God lord you fly. Fast cars are just plain fun.

    -Ferraris own all sports cars, plain and simple :thumb:

    (Buy the way it is silver, with a convertible top, looks exactly like the one in the pic, :p)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard


    only because you dont know anything about em. Ford 0wn3z j00!:no:
    yeah

    i own 2 fords :D

    and MUSTANGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
    TT Original

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkus
    I got one of them TT's sitting in my garage as we speak. Its not a bad car to drive but i prefer the Z3. Audi TT isnt good to drag with cause of the fact that its turboed, the Z3 has a whole lot more torque. Its a nice car though, im not complaining or anything heh, but it aint mine either. Ummm what else...oh yeah though the turbo is really fun, it doesnt drive all that fast until you completely floor it in like second or third gear and then Wwwooosh! God lord you fly. Fast cars are just plain fun.

    -Ferraris own all sports cars, plain and simple :thumb:

    (Buy the way it is silver, with a convertible top, looks exactly like the one in the pic, :p)
    HMM 170kw (new E54 3.0L) Z3 non turbo which weighs Kerb mass(kg) 1370kg GVM (kg) 1620

    Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 6.4secs
    Maximum speed (km/h) 229km/h


    or
    125kw Z3 (New E54 2.2L injected 6) which weighs Kerb mass (kg) 1320 GVM (kg) 1570

    Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 8.2
    Maximum speed (km/h) 194


    VS (coupe or roadster??)
    132kw Audi TT (not the quatro) which weighs Kerb mass (kg)1280kg GVM (kg) 1575kg

    Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 7.4secs
    Maximum speed (km/h) 228km/h

    or
    165kw Audi TT Quatro which weighs Kerb mass (kg) 1475kg
    GVM (kg) 1775kg

    Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 6.7secs
    Maximum speed (km/h) 237km/h

    The Base TT wins against the base z3 everytime, even the TT(non quatro) will give the z3 3.0L a run for it's money....

    Anyone else find it funny this bloke doesnt know that he has a Quatro??? being the Quatro is the only TT to come as a roadster with the Cabrio style roof???

    Keep in mind the TT's are only 1.8L

    Edit:- Dude all the ones in the pics are the 2 door coupe, not the roadster with the cabrio style top :confused: :?:

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard


    only because you dont know anything about em. Ford 0wn3z j00!:no:
    It's quite amusing how easy it is to get up the nose of a Ford fan... :D

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    There are alot people in the netherlands wo drive a TT! I think it's a really nice Car!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaDhAtTeR


    Or a sweet ass 850il BMW :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm There is 1 or 2 Twin turbo 850's going around with 660+ Hp and over 700 pounds of torque :eek: :eek: tuned by Dinan

    Appart from the M3... this would be my choice in Euro Cars.




    Lexus is nicer than that :D
    And for 60k you could get a 4.6L Lexus V8 model

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    270

    Default

    mE PERSONALLY NOT INTO FAST CARS BUT GOOD LOOKING ONES LIKE PORSCHE'S AND BMW's AND STUFF:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    ummmmmmm i cant think of one :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •