Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lion King

Ummmm...........they were EXACTLY the reason why no-one came to watch.

And turbo's have no place at Bathurst anyway, we are talking about V8 Grunt, not 2-litre turbo whine. :shoot2:

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Ummmm...........they were EXACTLY the reason why no-one came to watch.

And turbo's have no place at Bathurst anyway, we are talking about V8 Grunt, not 2-litre turbo whine. :shoot2:

You seriously have NFI about cars do you?

I see you have no comment about the new Ford V8 super car, lack of knowledge in this area maybe?

And it wasn't because "No one came to watch" the races, if you know your racing history you should know that the V8 super car has only been in affect for the past 5 years, before then it was called "Super Tourers", But they changed the rules to only include V8 Super Cars (Ford Vs Holden), Skylines, Sierras and the like still race around in the super touring car races...
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

You pair still at this? :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    You pair still at this? :?:

Have to set him straight :afro:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

not 2-litre turbo whine.
    Skylines and supras are 3L anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SegiY
    Skylines and supras are 3L anyway
    Depends what skyline we are talking about here :)

The R-30 and R-31 used 3L engines (RB-30)

But the R-32 onwards used a 2.6L :)
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    You seriously have NFI about cars do you?

I see you have no comment about the new Ford V8 super car, lack of knowledge in this area maybe?

And it wasn't because "No one came to watch" the races, if you know your racing history you should know that the V8 super car has only been in affect for the past 5 years, before then it was called "Super Tourers", But they changed the rules to only include V8 Super Cars (Ford Vs Holden), Skylines, Sierras and the like still race around in the super touring car races...
    yes moose, I do know my history and I DO KNOW that it was the lack of crowds that caused them to ban imports from Bathurst, nobody wanted to come and watch a ****ing american or jap car race around an Australian racetrack, it was pathetic.

And sorry, but I don't see ANY ford V8 supercar coming close to any Holden V8. n fact, I think the entire first 5 was made up of Holdens.

And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World :rolleyes2
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    yes moose, I do know my history and I DO KNOW that it was the lack of crowds that caused them to ban imports from Bathurst, nobody wanted to come and watch a ****ing american or jap car race around an Australian racetrack, it was pathetic.

And sorry, but I don't see ANY ford V8 supercar coming close to any Holden V8. n fact, I think the entire first 5 was made up of Holdens.

And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World :rolleyes2
    I
    For your information Slamo the crowds were not low, they just wanted to create a Ford vs Holden V8 race!

And the Ford Sierra was NOT a Jap car, it was British.

The thing is, all the Imports were kicking the absolute **** out of all the Holdens, and all the Holden fan boys were kicking up a stink, so there was no real competition, and by banning them they brought in better competition.

And you don't read my posts do you?
    Did you not see the new Ford V8 super car at the last Bathurst?, it was only on display and did a lap but all the write ups say Holden will have a hard rival to beat.

And also Slamo there would have been at least 2 Fords in the top 5 at last Bathurst if they didn't crash, hardly Fords fault.

And about the comment "And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World" your the dick that bought it up in the first place!, you mentioned Skylines ect, and I was NOT using Skylines as a rival, if you actually read you will see I was using Sierras, which are FORD!

And even thou Skylines were in competition with Holden back then you seem to forget that. :rolleyes:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

typical holden turkey... only pop up when there winning(which is all the time at the moment) hopefully wont hear from ya next season when the fords will hopefully be competitive again..

Well Holden dosn't have total control like Ferrari does at the moment in F1.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information