Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Police Highway Patrol

We just had a new Australian Police Highway Patrol commodore outside of our place doing breath checks. Thought I'd go and take some photos for the people who had not yet seen the beasty looking machines and to give international peoples a look at our cop cars...
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Front on...
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Side on...
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

So where did they stow the machine guns and rocket launchers?

Do you have the bright yellow monaros as well? The cops in melbourne have a few of them on lease from holden. *******s....

(don;t have a pic unfortunately)

No, I don't think so... What is a 'monaro'? I assume it's some kind of really fast car.

About the only time the cops here get a good ride is when they confiscate one from drug runners.

IMO, the Holden Monaro is one of the hottest cars on the road at the moment. And no, I haven't seen any modded Monaro police cars yet.

I know the Monaro is on sale in the United States under a different name, but I'm not sure what it is. It was also intoduced into the uK as well.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Australians are harsh critics of a motor car. Reliability is measured over decades not years. Fashion cannot be substituted for style, & performance is not an accessory that can be bolted on afterwards. Legends, then, are not made easily - or tampered with lightly. Born from the sketches of a young designer the inspiration of a new Monaro has overtaken Holden and legions of Australians who grew up dreaming of owning a Monaro. The inspiration has now become reality in two breathtaking models: the CV6, and the CV8.

The fuel-injected 5.7 litre alloy V8 that lurks under the bonnet of the CV8 is the largest, most powerful and most technically advanced engine Holden has developed. That makes it perfectly suited to the best handling, smoothest looking, purpose built sports coupe Australia has seen.

RRP $57,850 AU*

Overview

Generation III 5.7 litre V8

6 speed manual transmission

Colour coded leather interior and instrumentation

18-inch alloy wheels

A 10 stacker CD

- http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...?modelid=12001
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak

I know the Monaro is on sale in the United States under a different name, but I'm not sure what it is. It was also intoduced into the uK as well.
    Pontiac GTO ;)

whoa thats the brightest Cop (pig) car i've seen in Aus.

dont forget cop cars in ausare modded aswell so this would go harder than it looks :)

:bounce:

Project Tweakers .. Tweakers IRC .. MSN contact: roswellalien670@hotmail.com .. Google ..

My Rig: Amd 2100+ .:|:. V7+, ASIII .:|:. Shuttle AK35GTR .:|:. 512mb Winbond DDR .:|:. ATI Radeon 8500 64mb .:|:. 2x 40gb Seagate ATA 100 .:|:. LG 40x16x10 .:|:. Liteon 16x DvD .:|:. Intel Pro B and 3com 10/100 nics .:|:. SB live 5.1 DE .:|:. Enermax 710b Windowed .:|:. LG 17" F700b .:|:.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information