Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting a new Car!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    I tell you I'd rather be driving a reliable Aussie car then a souped up rice boy car.

And you cant tell me Holdens dont stick to the road, I havent even had it lowered yet and it takes corners at 200+ - sure it might bounce around a little but all cars do when you hit these speeds, it grips nicely for me.
    I would be rather driving a nice euro car like a beautiful BMW M3 :) but you know that because I won't stop showing you pictures of them.

I can vouch for Cam here, his car sticks to the road very nicely. We had a nice little cruise today and yesterday in it.

The only reason it bounces around is because of the crappy *cough* country *cough* roads down here.

WOOOT WOOOT I like his car. He wont let me drive it unfortuntly :(

Backwards? Who are you to say I went backwards... I have happened to like Commodores for a long time, so I brought a Commodore.

I tell you I'd rather be driving a reliable Aussie car then a souped up rice boy car.
    Perhaps not enough smileys in my post caused you to take me seriously.

But, please do get some facts about 'rice boy cars' before accusations go flying off left right and center. Not every jap import or jap designed car are 'rice boy' cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0

But, please do get some facts about 'rice boy cars' before accusations go flying off left right and center. Not every jap import or jap designed car are 'rice boy' cars.
    Damn straight about that, for all the people that continually call Jap cars "rice boy" cars I would suggest they read this over at OCAU.

Some people give Japanese cars a bad name by putting all their damn neon lights and **** all over them. A nice clean virtually stock Jap sports car would suit me fine, they look good, their interior is much superior to that of the Australian Commodore and Ford interior and they drive a lot better.

But each unto their own.
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Originally posted by Moose
    [B]Damn straight about that, for all the people that continually call Jap cars "rice boy" cars I would suggest they read this over at OCAU.

Some people give Japanese cars a bad name by putting all their damn neon lights and **** all over them. A nice clean virtually stock Jap sports car would suit me fine, they look good, their interior is much superior to that of the Australian Commodore and Ford interior and they drive a lot better.

But each unto their own.

Acura Cl-S, 100% stock. Currently, looking for an aftermarket girl to go in the passenger seat. :D

Sorry about being a bit of a devils advocate, but as the scorpion said, it's in my nature.

Before flaming people who like to put all the weird stuff on their car consider that many people have a similar attitude towards computer modding.

Now, if they were really serious they should cover up those ugly windows. Maybe install Linux. And get a nice window put in so we could checkout their engine and maybe a neon radiator.. :rofl:

EDIT: Sorry about the poor grammar/spelling in the first edition.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

lol, this thread.......

Let's just let Tweak have his fun in his new car, he is an obvious fan of Holden, and, he had the right to be so.

Congrats on the new car Tweak, hope it serves you well :thumb:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Tweaks car is by no means a "stock" commodore. Once I'm finished with it, it'll blow any rice boy car off the road. Give me a month or two. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Tweaks car is by no means a "stock" commodore. Once I'm finished with it, it'll blow any rice boy car off the road. Give me a month or two. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No chance.
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No chance.
    Another $10k should do it, oh I wish I was 21 and could buy me a Gen III 5.7 V8 and supercharge it.

Boston Acoustics system goes in next week, that should give it another 10kw like the spolier... LOL :rofl:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Yeah, sorry to disappoint you,

but unless your willing to set up the car so that it is illegal to drive on public roads you will never blow away the crazier setups out there.

I'm afraid I do have a habit of speeding, but then again this is the US were around speed limit is usually ridiculously low. And everyone goes about ten miles over anything posted.
    :bounce:
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

Another k should do it, oh I wish I was 21 and could buy me a Gen III 5.7 V8 and supercharge it.

Boston Acoustics system goes in next week, that should give it another 10kw like the spolier... LOL :rofl:

lol.

10K will no where near do it, try around 20 - 30k.

And even then there will be a lot of cars out there that will leave it for dead.

If you want to spend that much on that engine, you are better of ditching the old V6 pushrod and dropping either a Supercharged V8 or an RB30 DETT in it.

You have said yourself many a time, you do not know much about cars.

And as negomike said, if you do spend that much on it, it will most likely not be a street legal car.
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information