Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sob......

hmmn,

I thought the Barchetta had a top speed of 200kph 0-100kph 8.5secs, not 240kph, according for most of the spec websites :)

The Honda S2000 has a top speed of 240kph 0-100kph 6.5secs from an N/A 2L and they a bit larger :D
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

moose, we stuck 16" alloys on - not that that makes much difference except when cornering and then you stay on the road like sticky ****! :laugh:, but yes, we have actually done 240kph when driving through Germany - up until the point we got a Porker up our arse wanting to overtake - so we had to move into the slow lane at 190 kph as we found it all a little bit scary! :rolleyes:
    might be a difference in the drives though - front versus back.

the Honda is a nice car and I wouldnt say no... but it is more expensive and not as reliable long term. ours is a '95 model and is as good as new - utterly no probs with it! :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine

the Honda is a nice car and I wouldnt say no... but it is more expensive and not as reliable long term. ours is a '95 model and is as good as new - utterly no probs with it! :cool:
    The S2000 engine is the most advanced 4cyl in production cars in the world, and it has proven to be a very reliable engine, as Hondas are :D

I would find driving on the autobahns a bit strange, doing 240kph and have someone tailgate you because you are going too slow
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Yeah, Shine, nice to play on the Autobhan.........and front wheel drives are great in the snow/dirt but much prefer rear drive
    in normal {Crazy Freeway Freddie} traffic with Hi-Pro V8's anywho
    And Canadians cannot even drink and drive......won't
    see me up your way soon as it now take Passport to enter:eek:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information