Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Japcarsrule should buy AMERICAN!!! ;)

I think the main reason is twofold; firstly America has "double standards" where their government is allowed to do things that they frown upon if done by other governments. Secondly, America picks "favourites" when handing out money to third world countries - basically if the country can't do anything for America it gets ignored :(
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

well see even some aussies dont like us and they are democratic!!!!! america has some pretty f'd up policies. like if a soilder was captured by the taliban wed be screamin pow geneva convention. but we captured some and they are "illegal combatants" so guess wut no geneva no lawyer no nuthin. given they are better off than they were in afghanistan but its just another example of american doublefaced lies. if you want to fight and die for a government that suppreses lies and steals from its people go ahead but ill just chill and keep my karma on the good side. if america was so great and grand nobody would hate us. if wed actually help people instaed of worrying if our **** gets dirty wed all be alot better off. bottom line america is greedy and our politicians are stupid. but go ahead wizaRD SUPPORT THEM. thats wut they want you to do. feel patriotic. so youll kill people. if america was so close to god we would have turned the other cheek. "the downfall of the dollar, is the downfall of all you rich religous fux"

i hate it when my **** gets dirty

Quote Originally Posted by ResinScraper
    i hate it when my **** gets dirty
    me too.

and japcarsrule, if you dont like it....
    GET THE **** OUT AND MOVE AWAY THEN!!

I dont want your punk ass here anyway :shoot3:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Stop argueing about Amerian vs Jap cars damn it, even I am sick of it :p

So I will stop this foolishness by posting a pic of an Aussie car :afro:

:afro:

moose, dont get me wrong, if i lived in japan, i would be driving a Nissan Skyline GTR *unf* or the classic supra 2jz motor, twin turbo, all done out dude. but im not, and i feel the need to help support my country's economy.:wave:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Wizard
    moose, dont get me wrong, if i lived in japan, i would be driving a Nissan Skyline GTR *unf* or the classic supra 2jz motor, twin turbo, all done out dude. but im not, and i feel the need to help support my country's economy.:wave: [/QUOTE

And I feel the need to have a scotch and a big V8 :afro:

damn wizard you really are as stupid as you look. this is my country. my forefathers fought in the revolutionary war. your family is prolly jewish and ran over here when hitler got your ass. just beacause people like you have corrupted my country dosent mean im going to give up on it. and supporting our countries economy. if you havent learned yet buying a ford no more supports our econmy than buying nikes made by an 11 year old child in el salvador. man its uninformed over egotistical people like you that make this country suck. if i ever saw you in a skyline id carjack you and burn it in front of you. you dont deserve to have a reliable awesome track ready car such as that. stick to your sorry handling heavy ugly mustang loser. now here is a real car.

I'm gonna watch this one!!! *grabs popcorn* :flames:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information