Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Japcarsrule should buy AMERICAN!!! ;)

because he, unfortunately, is one. : one eye:

hell yea im an american so that means i can disagree with the government. i am patriotic but if america would keep its nose out of everyones bussiness sep 11th would have never happened. lets see i might as well give you a history lesson. ok bin laden is the son of a rich bulding contractor. he was born in saudia arabia(but has since been banned) ok the soviet union fought a war in afghanistan from 79-89. guess who supported the muja hadid(the people who were fighting the soviets) america. bin laden was there. and guess what he was even on the cia payroll. so the soviet union falls and pulls out of afghanistan. as usual america is finished with its puppets so we leave a great vaccum. then warlords and extremist take over and do as they please. it was a country wide civil war until the mid 90's when the taliban(which means religious students) took over they came from kandahar which is close to the pakistani border. but the taliban even till the end never controlled all of afghanistan. there were warlords in the east and to the north. so do you see why bin laden might not like us? ok lets take isreal. in the late 50's for some stupid reason america decided to make a jewish state(gee could it be another puppet?) so we remove people who have lived there for thousands and thousands of years. guess what they were muslim. not only did we steal the muslim land we gave the jews state of the art weapons to kill tha palestinians. maybe thats why they dont like us? if you are so patriotc go talk to the children of afghanistan or palestine or rawanda. america turned its back on all these people and they hate us sorry but i cant blame them. before you go questioning someones patriotism go learn some history. i know you prolly know all of this resinscraper but alot of people who are patriotic dont. now that being said terrorism is a scourge of the earth and it should be wiped out. but america cant get what it wants and pull out again. we have to help these people and stop supressing them. i love america but i dont love all of her policies. "while the rich run the country well never be free"

i can't be bothered reading all that

can some1 maske a summary pls?
    TT Original

Hmmmm after all that being said what options are we left with?
    It seems you only give us two:

1-Continuously help a country until they become independant

or,

2-Do nothing, basically mind our own international affiars

(If there are other options which you left us with, please enlighten me)

Both of which i can see more flaws in then what we do now. All i can say is, that it is tough being the most powerful country in the world, you are always a political target. (This is not a bias, i dont mean it to be; it is a fact, like it or not.)

Amazing isn't it?!
    A two party system with numerous splinter-factions and special interest groups.
    I think it's a wonder we can accomplish anything at all, maybe someday we can agree on 1 thing enough to actually do something useful.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by japcarsrule
    hell yea im an american so that means i can disagree with the government. i am patriotic but if america would keep its nose out of everyones bussiness sep 11th would have never happened.
    Damn straight on that one, America is probably the most hated nation in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Moose

Damn straight on that one, America is probably the most hated nation in the world
    only by you moosey, only by you...
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Beefy Guest

i wouldn't say only moose....

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard

only by you moosey, only by you...

lol, yet another closed minded comment by an American, no offence to Americans, but, it is a pretty well hated country

Beefy Guest

sadly, i have to agree with moose...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information