Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what a machine

Well all those have rather stiff suspensions which atm would be no good to me. :(
    A nice standard Fairmont wagon would be good enough.

yea those skylines are pretty sweet. but u gotta admit the wrx is a bad ass mo fo. eveyone in australia may have one but its just available in the usa. those fords are peices of **** oh my god who would drive a hideous freak like that lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah

Whats the bet that either of those "out of the shop" XR8s would blow that WRX away :p

And japcarsrule, you should know that this is the ultimate Jap super car :p
    596.6 kw / 800.0 bhp is not to shabby :afro:

that xr8 blow the factory wrx rally car away! id like to see that. have you ever seen the top secret supra its pretty bad does like 220mph in sixth. the four real supercars( available in america) are the wrx,rx7,supra,300zxtt(also known as the fairlady). given other cars can be supercars with mods(civic, eclipse, integra, sentra ser, 240sx, maxda miata(mx-5)) just to name a few. but if i was going to drive a car off the lot itd be the supratt(soon to be upgraded to the single turbo)(2nd or third gen) its just a world class car. anyone will admit that. with a few grand itll run in the 10's. beating mustang trailer queens all day. but my civic will do for now(while im a working man)

lol your an idiot, you live in a country that has bugger all jap super cars, and you say you know all about them?, the fact is that a stock WRX will not keep up to a Stock XR8 or SS Commodore, it's not untill they whack on about 10 years of life reducing mods that they start to blow them away, admit it, the WRX is NOT the best jap super car, as I said before, they are like arseholes over here, everyone has one.

You boyz are just goin' to have to face the fact that a car is only a thing with 4 wheels (in most cases) that gets ya from A to B and that's it even though some try to use their's to make up for physical inadequacies. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    You boyz are just goin' to have to face the fact that a car is only a thing with 4 wheels (in most cases) that gets ya from A to B and that's it even though some try to use their's to make up for physical inadequacies. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>
    japcars is getting schooled by moose, its very funny. i predicted him owning a ****in civic in the other thread. hahahahahaha so typical of a suburban white boy. i will race anything, any time. if i win, thats awesome, if i dont, that just means i have to work harder on my car. i give props to anyone with a faster car than me. its all gravy. except for punk teenagers like japcars. ugh.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information