Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: About monitor modding...

people are paranoid and ignorant about nuclear power, its clean, cheap, and safe if maintained correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    people are paranoid and ignorant about nuclear power, its clean, cheap, and safe if maintained correctly...

That's so very true! I'm pissed off about the stupid liberals in office here in California. They would rather save a spotted, two toed, one humped, three spleened, albino, tree leach than put up a new nuke plant that will help lower the cost of living here for the Human inhabitants of the state. Paranoid pricks!:shoot2:
    Sigh, it's so lame now that my once Killer rig is just so outdated.

AMD Lamer chip
    Asus Lamer board
    So so Lame memory
    Very outdated and Lame video card
    I still like my case.
    And I do have 370GB of storage.. which I guess isn't that lame.

I think it's time to upgrade.

Now all I need is to win the lottery

Nuclear power? You now what happenend in Tsjernobyl!

Wiggo - 101 in Australian power ;)

There are NO nuclear power stations in Australia. We have a nuclear reactor for research purposes, which also uses 30% uranium instead of the normal 3%. Coal delivers about 85% of the electricity required in Australia. Hydroelectric provides 13%, and gas and diesel generators make up the remainder. The Snowy Mountains scheme which was built in the 1950's is not providing ample hydroelectric capacity anymore. The only state that is almost totally supplied by hydroelectric is Tasmania.

In my state (Queensland) the ratio is about 97% supplied by coal - our state's largest export. The remainder is supplied by hydroelectric schemes, most of them small. We have one on Wivenhoe dam, west of Brisbane which is activated for the 5PM rush hour. In the early hours of the morning, the water is pumped back into the dam. And it still operates at an energy surplus.
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information