Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help

Im doing a UV setup, so Its a UV cath, it should be here tomorrow or tuesday, also will have a clear PSU mod, and UV wire loom in that one. All I am left to buy now is some UV fans and UV rounded cables.

As for the cam, it has no flash, told ya it was cheap, :laugh: And i just wanted to show my progress, when i get it done, i will try to get a damn good pic of it though

Case mod Phas 3, My digicam sucks in the dark, and UV effects are very hard to cpature, but this is the best i can do untill I borrow my grandmas digicam

Well, now that Ive run this new Cold Cath for a few hours, Ive comd own to one issue. I can turn it off while the computers on, but if i tru it bak on, i get an auto-reboot. Is that normal? If I start up with it on, it runs flawlessly though. Is it maybe my power supply has reached it limit, or do they just act this way.

BTW, I put a piece of Orange UV wire sleeve around My UVCC and it gave me a sweet orange glow wtih the UV effect.

As the UV cath appears with the sleeve around it from outide my window. BTW, ive learned my Digicam hates blacklights

6. Default

put uv sleaving around a uv cathode? now theres an idea.
    looks really cool. when you can post some piks with better detail.
    GBRRICCI

ill be honest GBRICCI It looks awesome in person, but ive noticed the UV effect is very hard to capture with a camera. And the sleeving just makes it look like my case insides are glowing orange. Also i can now see through my AMR modem

8. Default

cool:thumb: i'll be getting a 6" uv for my bay cover mod and a 12" for inside my case (so my uv ide and sleeves will glow).
    GBRRICCI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information