Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: baybus usage?

i want a baybus to fill my 3.5 slot cuz i have an extra besides floppy, but i want one to controll 2 lights, 3 fans

the ones they sell for 3.5in slot only have 3 switches...

what else could i hook up to a baybus if i got the 3.5 inch one for 3 fans and a 5.5in slot one for 2 lights, i'd have like 4 other switches since those come with 6 diff switches..

if u understood all that

What else can u hook up to a baybus besides cathodes, and fans

Hmm...looking through Googe seach...I cannot find anything else usable with it. But you ought to wait till somone who actually owns a baybus responds, theyll know for sure

if you live in england, baybus.co.uk do custom made units where you specify what switches you want to do want but they are closed temporarily. you send that one of your own fascias and they build a unit into them and also ship worldwide

I found that Rheobus is better for fans than baybus. as it lets you control voltage/noise of the fans.
    as for the baybus, its pretty much 7v or 12v switch. which is usually good enough, but its not that much more cheaper than rheobus. I got a Sunbeam for 20bux shipped form xioxide and I like it a lot.

A cigarette lighter is handy if you have the filthy habit.

There are kits available with options for just about every port you could possibly need; USB, IEEE1394, headphone jacks, game port, etc. etc.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well yeah.
    Ain't that what the blank panels are there for?

I use a simpler approach though - no fan speed adjustment.
    Just run the doggone fan and move some air for crying out loud.

I think they still make headphones, don't they? :laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information