Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good case??

well ive put up with my tiny, ****ty, little generic beige case for long enough. ive set my eyes on this case here and i was wondering what you guys think. im not looking to spend any more than this for a case.

heres the link: http://www.xoxide.com/silverxdreamer.html

Doesn't look like a bad case for the price..but i don't see too many vents for those 4 case fans in the inside front... looks good tho...i'm sure you'll get some cool air in by the front.

BTW it saids it OUT OF STOCK:shrug:
    - Damien

yea it is out of stock but i have seen it in stock a couple other places. im not terribly worried about cooling because it has never been much of a problem. rooms temps are always cool now ina tiny case withonly the psu fan and hsf. i just need more space cuz im gettin annoyed at not bein able to touch anything without movin stuff. also it is a real sexy case in my opinion.

Cooling should always be something to look into...the cooler the better...but if that isn't the case ...its looks pretty cool...

You don't like the Antec clones...which look like the older Alienware cases.
    - Damien

Yes I'd be worried about the airflow as well as that case would barely be able to feed 1 intake fan let alone 4.

Yes I'd be worried about the airflow as well as that case would barely be able to feed 1 intake fan let alone 4.

sorry wiggo im not to clear on what your getting at. are you saying that the case i want has bad airflow?

Yes...thats what he is saying ...so was i...

You see the case has lil or no vents in the front...yet it has space for 4 fans in the front inside...

What wiggo is getting at is...whats the point of having fans in the frontwhen it doesn't even have the vents to feed the fans with cool air from the outside.
    - Damien

ok i see what you mean now, but if the fans are powerful enough, air will find its way in their. besides, like i said before cooling isnt the reason im getting a new case. my case temp is often less than 20 now with a tiny case with no fans.

Ok, but the rest of case is up to you. I mean airflow and maybe case structure design is all we can suggest. Other than that its about you taste.

If you want my opinion...i like it, doesn't look bad at all...but i wouldn't buy because of the airflow restictions.
    - Damien

sounds good, thanks for the feedback. :cheers:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information