Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: !!!!Check Out My Order!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JealousMidget
    Good to see everything isn't crapping out on you. It'll just heighten the excitement until everything gets to you.

Just as an aside: I do fine with the USPS and FedEx, but UPS is run by Nazis! I swear they have screwed up just about every order they have delivered. I think they x-ray all the packages and anything that looks fragile, they drop-test it.

UPS
    Mostly I have my problems with USPS.
    I much prefer to use UPS when possible. They can process a claim in 72 hours, whith USPS you have to wait 30 days to file??

As far as FedEx is concerned, forget what they tell you in their ads.
    Where I live, they do not deliver:mad: :mad: they transport the article by air to the other side of the state, then drop it in the mailbox, or send it common carrier on a tractor-trailer.
    Somebody should get those guys for false advertising. The TV ads show them delivering in 3rd world countries, but if you live a mile off the highway in the USA, you're screwed
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I have had the same with my Lian Li case! I also had to sent it back! But now I have already a new undamaged one!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

Saw a neat trick that might increase your lighting. Line the bottom and top of your case with peices of mirror. The pics I saw looked real cool, looked like more hardware in the case, and it should reflect back here ya want it. Just a thought.....;)
    Todate: 1000+ OC'g postings,
    +=I lost count sometime ago.

AthlonXP 1800|MSI K7T266PRO2|786mb P2100 Mushkin|20gig IBM GXP60 (Deathstar- it's twin died) Hd |20gig maxtor ata133|Abit GF4 TI 4200|SdBlstr live!|16x t0shy|16x10x40 Liton| Cooling: 3 80mm cf@128cfm, 2 grill Hd fans, 2 92mm & 80mm @64cfm mod'd gladiator.
    CPU @ 34c & Case @ 31c| MSXP|dsl

Save everybody sometime, post your system spec's. It saves time when ya need help!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information