Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lian Li PC-65

im interested in getting one of these cases, but i also like quiet pc's, does anyone know how many decibels this case makes with the 3 case fans that come included?

cos then the cpu fan dB must be added.....

thanx

Well the 2 front ones wouldn't be a problem as there is a switch behind the bezel that lets ya adjust their speed and if the back 1 is to noisy for ya you can always change it for a quieter 1. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I just purchased a Lian Li case from Newegg and love it. It does not have the best air flow but the aluminum helps. The layout is killer with the HD's on the bottom. My CPU fan is actually allot louder than the case fans. I have a friend that replaced the stock fans with some Mechatronics 80mm (Ultra High Speed) from the coolerguys to improve the air flow. They are much quieter than the Delta's and a little less CFM but one advantage is they have the four pin molex to hook directly to the PS and the MB sensor wire seperated. I got the one with the window and painted my components. I would highly recommend Lian Li cases, very well laid out and superb quality. I would also not buy from anyone but Newegg because they replaced a video card purchased 8 months ago. Mwave on the other hand sends you to the vendor.

Duker

The Lian Li is the best there is! Go for it!

I'd agree - I love Lian Li cases. I own a PC75 (with PC75 side window) and the noise output from four 80mm fans is low, it is drowned out by whatever else is inside the case.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I also have the same as tweak almost no noise! Only my cpu cooler makes too much noise!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

i'd love a Lian Li.....if only i had the money *sigh*

Thread Information