Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wires Everywhere!!!

god damn it...ok thanks anyway:steam:
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    You cant take them from the plug.

Ok, so you can, but I highly say dont, as odds are ya'd mess the cable up as they have to be perfect.
    i used wire sleeving for all my wires and took the molex apart but i made sure i wouldnt screw it up by marking the ground wire next to the 12v wire by use of a small amount of masking tape. it works out great but if you do this be very very cautious. i also got screwed because i get a wire sleeving that is supposed to be uv reactive but it isnt so im kind of angry about that.
    GBRRICCI

Quote Originally Posted by GBRRICCI
    i used wire sleeving for all my wires and took the molex apart but i made sure i wouldnt screw it up by marking the ground wire next to the 12v wire by use of a small amount of masking tape. it works out great but if you do this be very very cautious. i also got screwed because i get a wire sleeving that is supposed to be uv reactive but it isnt so im kind of angry about that.
    He was wanting to do it to the IDE cables tho...

4. Default

D'oh!
    i thought he said he had rounded cables....why would you put sleeving around ide cables? its much better if you fold them
    GBRRICCI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information