Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Making a fan hole to the case?

I would propably use a compass saw to make the hole, but where could I get some kind of (preferably good looking :rolleyes: ) washer to cover upp the not so cool looking saw trace (or should I just do the hole with such kind of precision that I wonŽt need any)? How do you guys make those fan holes? :confused:

I'm surprised that ya even had to ask that because of the number of times that this has been asked here but bi-metal holesaws are the best way plus usin' maskin' tape to cover the surface prevents damage to the surface durin' the operation.

Oh, sorry (stupid me)! I ShouldŽve search before posting. : omg: : omg: IŽll try to remember that BETTER in the future. :rolleyes: This question hasnŽt catch my eye before though. :)

Door edge molding from an auto parts store can be used around edges. Fan holes can also be covered by decorative grills or grill/filter combos.

Thread Information