Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Customised Stickers?

Hi forum peeps.

Does anyone know of anywhere that makes the PC case stickers? I've worked up a graphic and I would like it as a PC sticker. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    --PlasmaBurn
    :geek:
    Ph33r my L33t n3kk3d sk1llz.

A drunken man's a fool, a madman and a drowned man. The first drink makes him a fool, the second maddens him and the third drowns him. - William Shakespeare, 'The Twelfth Night'

Call me drowned.

Try http://www.securisysagency.com - Worth a shot.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

You could give eBay a try.
    Here's some linkage to a kit that should fix you up.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2008369378

I've never used one of these, as I'm no artist by far. But on 3 occasions I have purchased ready-made badges from this seller.
    He is tip-top in quality!

Other sellers on eBay also offer custom designs, but I have no experience with them personally. 'Cause for my money, sixthfloor has it going on.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

i have purchased from shadowmajik, and sixthfloor, and I was more happy with shadow's sticker.... and i am pretty sure shadow has a deal where you can submit a little image and they will make it into stickers....

very often times these guys sell LOTS of their main stickers really cheap... 1 dollar a piece, no shipping if you buy 5..... so if its a main stream sticker, just wait a few weeks and a deal will come around....

I'll have to check out shadowmajik.
    The ones from sixthfloor that i got are quality, and durable - 1 of them is on a laptop.
    Or is it just shadowmajik's designs you like better?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

well, i got 5 from sixthfloor when he did a big sale, dutch, 1000 @ 1 dollar a piece, so i got 5 to get the free shipping deal... (red athlon t-bird)

prior to that i had purchased one from shadow, and it was actually identical athlon design, exept a different color... (blue)

shadow's was perfect, the top was smooth as glass... sixth's all had little specs in them, have to look close to see them, but it seemed as if he didn't allow proper time to prepare them (he sold 500 that week) and rushed them out... and they were quite late :/

of course i would buy from both again if they had a design i liked...

I have made my own!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

Right on MySTiCuSS!

That defines customized.
    If you want it done right, you got to do it yourself.

Thread Information