Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Case mod stuff around MTL ?

Quote Originally Posted by XblackdemonX
    no ... they hate to put their credit card # on the net
    hmm, now I live in Europe so I might be wrong here but can't you just order the stuff then pay when you get the parts delivered?

That's usually how we do our shopping in Sweden. The only time we use our credit card# over the net is when we choose to pay the order in advance.

My younger brother is born 1986 and hes ordering stuff from the net all the time without using any form of card. :)

sadly, in the US at least, you have to at least tell them your credit card number when the order is placed, although I believe most sites don't charge you until the order is actually shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by theyneverknew
    sadly, in the US at least, you have to at least tell them your credit card number when the order is placed, although I believe most sites don't charge you until the order is actually shipped.
    Is that to avoid false orders? Here they log ya IP when placing the order and then they try to track you down if it turns out your placing the order in someone elses name. But then again Sweden only got about 9 million people so it might be a bit more simple to track people down and kick their asses etc here.. :shrug:

NOTE: we get our shipments to a local office where we have to go and pay to get it out.
    So it isn't like people can get ahold of things without paying for them though. Is this called mail order?? :)

Yeah I believe it is to avoid false orders, they generally cross-reference the shipping/billing addresses provided with those that the credit card company has. Plus it guarantees them that they will be paid :cheers:

that doesnt answer my question really

Quote Originally Posted by XblackdemonX
    that doesnt answer my question really
    hmm yeah sorry I'm didn't mean to hijack your thread or anything..

Vas voir www.shoplci.com, ils ont pas mal de stock... ptete ce que tu cherche! Pis ils ont plusieurs magasins MTL et autour!

: peace2:
    SYX -=AMD Powered=-
    AMD 1800+ @ 1880Mhz on A7S333 , 250 Meg DDR 333 Platinum @2-2-2-6
    Asus TNT 2 32 meg (128) , 250W ATX, 200W AT (same case)
    Steel automotive intake fan (see avatar) , 3X40mm exaust fans in the back

but i need a place that doesn't ship because im only 17 years ols so i can't order stuff online ....
    dude im 15 and i order stuff online all the time, money orders are the way to go for me cuz there isnt any credit cards involed.

heres a place that might be helpful:
    http://www.tigerdirect.ca/indexca.as...&sourceid=1785

well ?!?!? how do you order stuff ??? :?: you can only pay by credit card or by paypal ( need card number to create account ) ???

are you talking about the tigerdirect place, if you are then theres somwhere on their site that tells you how to pay with a money order. the best thing u can do is call their toll free number, thats what i did the first time, they can take your order over the phone too. better yet im pretty sure they could serve you in french too if u want. anyways hope this helps, let me know if you're having problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information