Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Putting a hard drive led from second HD to fron of case

A while ago I read some instruction here somewhere on how to put an led on the front of your case for a second hard drive (so that it flashes with the second hard drive working like the led for the first hard drive does) with the led being connected to the IDE cable (38th wire I think).

I want to try this but after searching I can't find the instructions.

I was wondering if someone could help out with this please?

Any help appreciated

Have a nice day :D
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU 2 x Kingston Hyper 2 GB Kit memory 1066MHz MSI P35 Platinum Combo Mobo Razer Barracuda AC-1 Digital Audio Card XFX PCIe 8800GTX xXx Video card Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU Samsung 320GB IDE HD for OS WD 250GB SataII HD 2 x WD 500GB SATAII HD Compro T750 HDTV Dual Tuner PCI Card Thermaltake Bigwater 745 water cooling Samsung 226BW 22" monitor Samsung Syncmaster 913 19" monitor Silverstone , Thermaltake Armour+ Case

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but anyone involved is probably gone. You can still find them, though. We've migrated:
    Beefy's Forums

lol, things change when you go away for a while lol. I noticed that images that were posted here before are gone, oh well.

Thanks for your time, I'll check out the url you suggested :D
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU 2 x Kingston Hyper 2 GB Kit memory 1066MHz MSI P35 Platinum Combo Mobo Razer Barracuda AC-1 Digital Audio Card XFX PCIe 8800GTX xXx Video card Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU Samsung 320GB IDE HD for OS WD 250GB SataII HD 2 x WD 500GB SATAII HD Compro T750 HDTV Dual Tuner PCI Card Thermaltake Bigwater 745 water cooling Samsung 226BW 22" monitor Samsung Syncmaster 913 19" monitor Silverstone , Thermaltake Armour+ Case

I think you splice the led in the wire with red strip.. but please double confirm or test with caution because I am not 100%

Thread Information