Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Those anyone know anythin about Chenming cases?

I was visting coolerguys.com and i saw the chenming case, does anyone know if that case the "Custom Chenming Black 601 Case" come with a PSU i would think it would but in the spec list it doesn't say. Can anyone help thanks.... :D
    - Damien

It doesn't mention one so it probably doesn't but why not contact then to be sure. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

well, wiggo i did what you told me and no...the cases do not bring a Power Supply...thanks for the advice...it obviously worked:)
    - Damien

Hey they're a good case and gives you the choice of PSU's which lately it's been an eye opener with what I found out recently. :smokin:

yea really i know what you mean...umm i dunno 159 is a bit too much even though the case is a badass one. but i guess i stick to a antec black one....thanks again wig!:D
    - Damien

That does sound a bit off price wise, is that US dollars quoted, as they can be had here for aus$124 (aus$118 for biege) w/o PSU. :?:

its US $...i am guessing it because of its window and 5 case fans...which btw are very well places. I still don't think its worth the flow you know. I got a case just like it w/out window of course with no PSU for 50 bucks at newegg. Oh and Wiggo...is it "too much" to use a 500W power supply ? Its the setup you saw two weeks ago in the forum the AMD 2000+ etc.... Thank Wiggo:)
    - Damien

Nothing wrong with having more power than you require but having less than you require is but you may wind up with a couple or more drives, fans, lighting or whatever in it and then you'll realise that it was good to get the bigger one. :smokin:

That is good to hear...cuaz i had purchased it before i posted:laugh: . I already intend to have a dvd,cd,cd-rw, drive with floppy, two hd's,4 case fans etc..it just keeps adding up you know. Thanks Again WIGGO! :thumb:
    - Damien

Thread Information