Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Modding Gallery!

That's a wonderful idea. I'm currently in the process of modding my case so I can definitly take before and after pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Moctezuma05
    What if you put them into different categories and have like a voting thing. At the end of the month u can add more to the voting thing and just see which cases people like more:shoot3: :shoot2:
    We'll have a rating system for different categorys for sure. If we can get support from companies I'll also try and give away monthly prizes for the best mods!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Before pics are OK I suppose, but can we make it a thumbnail:?:
    I hate to spend much time loading a shot of a plain vanilla case:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Let's see what happens in that department... :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

My parts are on order as of now.......I'm just letting everyone know........they will be here this wednesday!!! I do have a 4th of july party to attend where there will be a 2001 Camaro SS available to me.......so when I get back I will have lots and lots of pics of my modded computer within the next few days........wish me luck =)

Some pics to start you off then....

lol
    Spacerider

Sorry 56k users :afro:

Ooh u got the water cooling system, I wouldn't trust that to work around my computer. I hope nuthin happens to yours. I'll just keep water in my fish tank and away from my computer.:shoot3: :shoot2:

Well, as long as you test it properly then there shouldnt be a problem..And I am happy to report that I have not had 1 single problem with it so it DOES have my complete trust.

The water system was tested for 3days continuos when it was moved onto a AMD and it was also used for about a year in a pentium system, again with absolutely NO problems..

Spacerider
    :)

Looks sweet Spacerider...i like the way its organized and neat under its circumstances.: peace2:
    - Damien

Thanks Flaco..

I tried to keep it as tidy as possible as I just hate it when theres wires running everywhere. Most of the wiring is behind the mobbo tray which keeps the bulk of the wiring out of the way and is so much easier to work with.

The larger case did help aswell
    :)

Spacerider

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information