Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Modding Gallery!

Those blue LED ones are nice (I have two) but in your case I think that the 550w would be a much safer purchase.

6 maxtor 200gig???
    Do 200GB even exist??? If so what do you intened to use them for???:eek: :confused:

:devil: not 6, 8, yes 200gb's exist, also 250's and 300gb's JUST came out...

I removed the link, sorry but I didn't think it would create such a ruckus. :confused: One of my posts below kinda describes the gallery layout the offending link pointed to.

Welcome, I just hope ya ain't no weed head cause I hate those disgusting drugs! They make me wanna beat someone.. :mad:

LOL

MOTHER****ING STONERS, TAKE UR **** ELSEWHERE :snip:

Wow ZEROKOOL you obviously are a very mature and intelligent individual. I'm pleased that you were able to comprehend my post and see it for what it was, a suggestion for a gallery layout. I thought surely some fool would come along and mistake my post as some sort of endorsement of that evil assassin of youth called marijuana. But not you, you're above that.

In all seriousness, I still think that site has one of the best gallery formats I've seen. Try and look past the content and any prejudices you have about it, and just look at the damn gallery layout!! I was making a suggestion for how the gallery should look, which is what Mr.Tweak started this thread for( yeah I realized later this is a year late...).

Oh yeah thanks for the welcome The__tweaker.

For the record I in no way condone the smoking of the devils weed. Anyone caught using it should be bludgeoned to death with a 3 foot glass bong. If you know anyone who is an evil druggie please alert your local law enforcement agency so they can deprive the scum bag of his freedom. Then celebrate your good deed of ridding the community of an evil druggie with a nice cold beer. Did I mention JUST SAY NO!

Can we not turn this into a "Weed is bad MMMMMMKay" thread

Weeds affect on the brain:
    "Didn't I tell you yesterday that the cerial is mine:confused: "
    >"You said that two weeks ago"
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Hey FLaCo where did you get your window? I have pretty much the same case and I like the looks of yours. I want to buy another side panel with a window already in it to use while I work on customizing the original.

my setup:|xp1700+ JIUHB DL3TC || 8RDA+ rev1.1 3609 bios|| xms pc3500 2x256 || Vantec aeroflow || antec sx1035b 350 psu ||

Just got the board and cpu from newegg and have it @200x10.5
    stable so far with 1.56 Vcore and 2.9 Vdimm. I'm not going any farther until i get an iceberq for the northbridge and do some lapping. Hopefully I got lucky and can reach 2.3 on air with this chip??

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread Information