Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Modding Gallery!

Yep it's the standard UNEEC large window panel which is sold practically anywhere the case is sold.

:laugh: oh well, that is a nice layout, for a picture forum, i just took it out of contex combine with a good beer-buzz...why, do u wana have a picture forum for us to post pics on ???

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
    If you know anyone who is an evil druggie please alert your local law enforcement agency so they can deprive the scum bag of his freedom.
    No can do...It's legal in my country. BTW weed should be treated the same way as alcohol. just use it with care and nobody get's hurt.
    "Make FPS, not war"

I found one at directron for $32, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough but I had only seen the ones with either the smaller window or the weather stripping before. I just like the large size window like Flacos much more.

Zerocool I just thought that was a nice feature for a forum that has lots of members posting images. Say for instance there was a member here who did a lot of cool mods that you really like. Every time that member posts an image in a thread it is referenced in the gallery under said members handle. That way you could just go to the gallery and look up that members handle and see every image he has ever uploaded in a thumbnail format. The images can be arranged by date or most viewed and each image has a link to the thread it was posted in. It beats doing a search for all posts by a certain member and sorting through them, then loading the thread and all its contents when you only wanted to see the pic.

Finally, after almost a year my computer is finished. Here some pics and the specs of it.

400 Watt PSU
    Soyo P4-S Dragon Ultra
    Intel P4 1.5 Ghz @ 1.95 Ghz
    Thermaltake Volcano 7+ CPU Cooler
    (2) Corsair 512 MB DDR PC2700
    SPDIF Speaker Card
    Gainward Geforce 4 Ti 4800 SE
    (2) Maxtor 40 GB 7200 RPM HDD
    54x CD-Rom Drive
    Samsung 52x24x52x CD-RW Drive
    2nd PSU
    17 in. Samsung Monitor
    Polk Audio Speakers
    Belkin Enhanced Keyboard
    Inland 4D Mouse
    Blue Cold Cathode Light
    Fans:
    80mm Blowhole
    80mm Front Intake Fan
    (2) 92mm LED Side Intake Fan
    Delta 60x38? Rear Exhaust Fan
    PCI System Exhaust Blower
    Baycooler 2

Here are the pics

woah sorry about that picture size, i'll change the rest. Aslo, how do you attach more than one pictue per post?

you'll have to host it somewhere to post more than one at a time
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu
    No can do...It's legal in my country. BTW weed should be treated the same way as alcohol. just use it with care and nobody get's hurt.
    hmm there is BIG difference between alcohol and weed, If the weed heads were as many as the users of alcohol we would have a discusting and way more violent society..

THC aka "tetra-hydro-cannabinol" binds itself to the users fat cells and is therefore effecting the weed heads nerv system for up to five weeks or even longer after his last smoke.

This makes the weed heads a very high risk in our society, imagine a weed head behind the wheels in your childrens school bus for example.. I sure as hell wouldn't wanna have a society like that.. The society must be cleaned from sutch trash..!!!!

Drugs should be Erazed period..! If ya see anyone seeling, or trying to trick younger to try their stuff, please feel free to beat him hard in the face with a stick until he ain't got no teeth to chew with no more.. :mad:

That's what I do.. And none of them ever call the cops either, belive me.. Most of em are afraid to call em and the rest to busy spitting teeth..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

can we please try to keep this thread on track? move your weed to the beer garden where it belongs...what does any of it have to do with a Case Modding Gallery
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread Information