Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What case should i get?

That seems fine...man...over here at the states i was thinking of going with a Samsung Dyna Flat or a View Sonic Perfect Flat...i haven't decided but i am leaning towards Viewsonic they have rich color compared to Samsung. I have a Samsung now and is a beauty, works fine. I am still having trouble with nVidia's Refresh Rate problem...i can't stand it man...but w/e see what happens and see if anyone here recommends something...anyway dude..: peace2:
    - Damien

any advice on a DVD drive (cheap one again :rolleyes: )

Also do u know much about an A7A266-E mobo?

Can someone remind me of the advantage is of getting a monitor that claims to be flat? Nearly all 'flat' monitors are nothing but curved monitors with thicker glass on the edges. Only the extremely expensive ones are any different.

I fell in love with flats when i bought my Samsung Dyna Flat TV for my theater...so that pretty much the reason why my 19" is gonna be flat. I by flat i mean flat not the "slighty" flat ones i think you are refering to.: peace2:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information