Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does Your Mid-Tower Rule?

Well ZerA i am glad you have your case...and you are happy with it...:thumb:
    - Damien

zeradul Get us pics as it's going along the mod trail.

Don't worry about that. I mod in bunches though, so don't expect to see it all at once... heh.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

It's been about a week, any progress?

Yea, I bought a webcam, and it should be here any day.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Great. I need one myself as my old one is at my office to spy on the hallway. What have you found that's good?

I got a Logitech QuickCam.

What did it set you back?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2040834743

I had a buddy snipe it when I couldn't be around that night. And if you're asking "What Win98 only" - Yea, my laptop can't handle XP. So for 9.50 I've turned my lappy into a DV cam, and a digial camera. Hah. :p

What a deal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information