Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tachometer

Where do I get this mod? Like on all the little honda's they have meters for tach and nos and such and such. I found one that measures how much processor useage. But lost where I found it. Where do I get this?

OMG THANK YOU!!! lol now my computer is really gonna look like a honda. I'm definitly doing this when I get myself some more money. This WILL be my next mod. I wonder how many MHz I can get from putting stickers on it. :?:

:) It looks great, but it's pricey. :)

60$ isn't too bad.... http://www.xoxide.com/pctachometer1.html

Thats pretty neat, thanks for bringing it to my attention... I think I have seen that in mods before, but I didn't know it actually worked... haha.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

gee I wonder if I can have it hanging off the top of my case kind of like people mount it on there windshield bar in there honda's. Can this be done or do I have to find some kind of piece myself.

I was thinking about where i might put one if i got one... and i am considering a monitor mount... haha

Or maybe making a little housing for it, so it can sit on my desk like a Clock. :thumb:
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

I wonder if they made some for ram or PSU usage, lol you can have them all lined up. Just imagine if they brought back the turbo function like they had back in the good ol' AT days. We could use it as nitrous. :laugh:

DeMoN You also need a windshield with all those gauges. It could double as a shield from you ultra high velocity case fans.

el oh el yup. I also have to get some fart pipes on my exaust fans that way it makes a "special" sound like a 6 inch muffler on a honda. :thumb:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information