Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: In the beginning.. There was a modded DigiDoc 5

Hey TT, Long time no see!

I'm trying to remember a mod I believe Mr. Tweak did on the DigiDoc 5.

I'm tired of looking at that nasty orange backlight, and feel I could go for some nice cool blue.

Do you guys remember any links to buy the specific LED's for the DD5? I would rather not order from the company I've tracked down so far, since they don't provide a Secure method of placing an order.

http://www.netdisty.net/ds/ds/Ordering1.asp

Thanks,
    Raven
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Good to see you back RAVEN. Wiggo will have the answer for you shortly I'm sure.

Thanks!

Well I've tracked Dick Smith's Electronics down.. I just need to know what part numbers they are.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Maybe this maybe of help, http://www.bit-tech.net/article/61/ ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Great link. It sure looks better without the amber display. Who gets these great ideas anyway?

I had a digi doc 5 for a while, but then i snagged a digi doc 3 on ebay for pennies and it IS exactly the same as the doc5, except the screen is green. So I sold the 5 to a friend.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information