Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 483

Thread: Pics of your pc setup?




  1. #231

    Default

    Here are some of the more recent pics :)












  2. #232

    Default

    Shawn you show off.... :p
    AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.26Ghz @1.9Core Cooled With Thermalright AX-7 | EPoX 8K5A2+ | 768Mb PC-2700DDR Corsair XMS | Leadtek GForce4 Ti4400 | Hercules Fortissimo II | 80Gb Seagate HDD | Liteon 12x DVD | Aopen 40x12x48 | Samsung SyncMaster 957p 1600X1200@75Hz | Modded Aopen HX-08 with 300W Aopen PSU | Windows XP Pro SP1

    ICQ :159735580 | MSN : nutty_33@hotmail.com | Email : nutty_33@iinet.com.au

  3. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty
    Shawn you show off.... :p
    Just some of the more recent items to enter the labs :)

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    845

    Default

    hmmm if my eyes see right,, ur not using that beautiful Limted Edition lian-li OMG i am dissapointed, but i like the set-up looks nice...do you have 2 different colored cold cathos b/c the sections of the glow (like bottom right is blue and top left is red) look really well done and they change like instantly (half and half no blended colors)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

  5. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    hmmm if my eyes see right,, ur not using that beautiful Limted Edition lian-li OMG i am dissapointed, but i like the set-up looks nice...do you have 2 different colored cold cathos b/c the sections of the glow (like bottom right is blue and top left is red) look really well done and they change like instantly (half and half no blended colors)
    You are right multiple cold cathodes, only reason im using the other Lian Li is i went from the New thermaltake case which isnt as nice to this one because it just came in :) I will only use it for another week or two, expecting a new motherboard so i will go back to the orginal Lian Li my favourite :)

    The 2 X Antec cases are going to become Test Beds a Athlon XP/Nforce combo and a Intel P4/ PR or Canterwood combo.

    MrTweak will probably take over my current case in the coming weeks aswell :)

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    92

    Default

    that's a nice setup toxic. daaaammmmnn that's alot of cases. did you actually purchase them or what?

  7. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stainXzero
    that's a nice setup toxic. daaaammmmnn that's alot of cases. did you actually purchase them or what?
    The life of a TweakTown/PC PowerPlay reviewer.

    I shall say no more *chuckle*

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    say.... is that thermaltake case the one from that watercooling experiment ;) ?

  9. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    say.... is that thermaltake case the one from that watercooling experiment ;) ?
    It certainly is :)

  10. #240
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    845

    Default

    hmmm...i wish i could get my hands on that case LoL, I found one but it was just being sold (last left)...god I wish i could review stuff for a website (free stuff!)!!!!
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •