Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of your pc setup?

hey FiReBLaZR i've seen the picture of your two monitors setup together and it seems that you manage to strech your taskbar to the second monitor, how did you that? can you tell me plz! thanks in advance! :cheers:

"I MaY nOt WhAt ThEy CaLlEd PERFECT bUt SoMe PaRtS Of Me ArE ŁUcKiNg ExElLeNt!"

Here's my setup. Well, my PC anyway. The two kids PCs are on the desk to the right of picture that you can't see.

hmmm, that looks like folding@home running on there... we've got a team in desperate need of some help, if you're not already committed to one

check the link in my sig for team info if you're interested :)

btw, nice setup :thumb:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

TOXIC, whats the extension of the picture you displayed on the forum? I can't view them man, everyone is saying you got a nice setup, do you mind posting it again in .jpeg file? I can't view them all i can see are small square box marked with x

:cheers: bro

OK here is my pic of me and my beast! It is finally here!

here it is

Will some of you ppl have some consideration for others by not postin' wildly oversized pic's or instead of me resizin' them I may just take the quicker option of just deletin' them. Try to keep pic's around 800 x 600 please.

Sorry Wiggo. Will not happen again. AmD MAN warned me of this right after i posted the pic so it was too late to change it.

That's ok but the edit button can fix a lot and even change the attachment for something more suitable.

WOW!! some of you guys have some nice 'rigs and set-ups, this is just mine and its a mess so i figure ill leave it a mess for a pic.:zzz: , whoever had that 23.1 lcd...im jelouse, i cant even afford to window shop for such things...and to thoes ppl with dual monitors, how the hell do u manage with that , for lack of better words, "bar" between tubes, u know the edge of the monitor...?? but i seen some nice set-up's keep the moding comminity going!!
    2.4 p4c @3.06 1020mhz fsb
    ASUS P4C800Delux
    CORSAIR ddr500 XMS (3-4-4-8)
    maxtor 120gb w/8meg cache (raid0)
    2x WD Raptors (Raid0)
    2x120Gb Maxtor's
    Ti4200 363/667 mhz
    Water-cooled Koolance case

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information