Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of your pc setup?

I agree. I need things to match. And I hate dark components. Or colored components. I like my components white or beige. My speakers are black but I prefere speakers to be black I don't like white speakers. Weird huh?

I like it black. The door was cool for me at one time but now my antec clone case is without a door its a hassle with my desk and setup...i don't dislike them just with my current desk and chair its a mission getting out of your comfortbale position to eject a cd.

But it gives it a great sleak look...and by all means if you don't have any trouble with it...you should get it.: peace2:
    - Damien

sleek look? lol we're not exactly talking about a car that needs some more aerodynamic work. We're talking about a comptuer that sits there. All though it is nice to have a comptuer that look snice compared to one that doesn't. But I don't see the goodiness in it.

I could see where a door would be a pain in the @$$. If you had this case to your right it would be a pain in the @$$ to get stuff in and out. But on my desk the PC sits to the left and a door like that one really isnt a trouble at all. But if usually I was no-cd cracks for pc games to make it easier to switch between games but whatever. Like I said before everyone has there own preference of what they like. I like covers, you don't. Does it matter? Nope.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I used to have a case with a door, and I thought it would be really cool, but I burn ALOT of cd's so it was always open, and it was just kind of silly for me.

If a door turns your cranks, more power to ya, but I couldnt stand to have one on my main system ever again.
    "Ahhhhhh, Mingus Dew" - Capt. Murphy

ya that kind of thing can get really annoying. Especially if you close the door and when the cd finishes it pops open the drive and breaks the cd-rom drive because it couldn't push the door open.

lol, that would really suck. Hear it clicking then it makes a loud noise then nothing. *Mumbles words that children shouldnt hear*

SLEEK: Smooth and lustrous

With a door it look smooth and almost one piece (when closed, obviously).
    - Damien

THAT'S what I like. It being "Sleek". Like all one piece. I just can't stand having pieces coming out that ones beige ones white and two are silver or what not. But you can do that when you have a cover and it will look good. Cause the cover, well, covers.

I went ahead and got a black case and took the extra effort and money on buying and finding black roms and floppy...they are every now a days...i can't stand seeing that beige stuff on a black or any other color for that matter. I'll pass thx...that why with or without a door ...my black queen looks great.

EDIT: My plextor does not eject when a cd is done...
    - Damien

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information