Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two motherboards in one case?

Default Re: Two motherboards in one case?

I have the Tt MozartTX VE1000SWA, it holds a standard ATX board on the left and a miniITX on the right. You can add a 3x 5.5 to 4x 3.5 drive cage and use that for your secondary drives. I have also mounted a secondary miniITX PSU in that case before, didn't work perfectly but it's not impossible. I know it's pricey, but you can never outgrow that case.

Mountain Mod Duality. Here is my setup:
    Clinic Duality Server OutoftheBoxMods Blog

Very nice man, how much was that case?

Damn man that's pricey. I thought mine was expensive at $250, at least you'll never outgrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReelFiles View Post
    at least you'll never outgrow it.
    Go check my blog. Look at Daywalker. I do agree the cases are expensive though. My custom cube (Nvidia SLI rig of the month APril 2007 - built in phase change unit) probably cost about 2000k including fabrication and paint.

Daywalker OutoftheBoxMods Blog

Dude, you are INSANE! That's just crazy man, must have a lot of spare time and money on your hands.

Dude, you are INSANE! That's just crazy man, must have a lot of spare time and money on your hands.
    I have a lot of sponsors and pretty much just do builds for them (Intel, Nvidia, Crucial, AMD/ATI, etc). I also work as staff at events for Nvidia (such as PAX - did go with them to QuakeCon and did bring a build for the booth but did not have to work shifts that event). CES I was with the Crucial folks for the event with another build. I am a stay-at-home Dad (although back in graduate school now) so free time has not been a large issue.

As for money, all that hardware you see including case and paint was sponsored. For this build I kept three of the 280s and sent three back to Palit. Nvidia does take good care of my hardware wise (several 295s here, still have 9800 GX2s coming out my ears as well as the 280s).

The economy is much tighter so I am picking my projects more carefully now.
    Last edited by DarthBeavis; 11-09-2009 at 07:48 AM.

That's cool man. I used to be a lot more into modding back when I was a moderator over at DFI-Street, but after that ended I really haven't had a chance to do much. I am also a stay at home dad now, since I got laid off from my construction job. I fix PCs on the side, but it's not really lucrative at this time. When my business does eventually take off I definitely want to get back into modding.

That's cool man. I used to be a lot more into modding back when I was a moderator over at DFI-Street, but after that ended I really haven't had a chance to do much. I am also a stay at home dad now, since I got laid off from my construction job. I fix PCs on the side, but it's not really lucrative at this time. When my business does eventually take off I definitely want to get back into modding.
    I used to post there years and years ago. This economy is a pain. Our sales (we own a vet clinic) are WAY down. We have had to lay off folks and really watch our budget. The only really big discretionary expenditure I will not stop is my personal trainer but then that reduces eventual health costs.

Less gut = better heart (compare to the above pic)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information