Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paint Your Keyboard!!

So it's kind of like a mini amp? Anyway if I ever find those decals I would most likely paint my keyboard. Kane, yes please post some pics :thumb:.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Yes, pretty much. It makes all the difference in the world if you have a sound card, with a kinda wimpy output level, plus the eq is handy when you are playing games and whatnot.
    "Ahhhhhh, Mingus Dew" - Capt. Murphy

I want to paint my case silver (now black) with blue flames....my question to you guys is if you know a place where they sell stencils of flames....and clearcoat i want a car like metallic finish.:)
    - Damien

Thats the smallest friggin EQ i've ever seen.
    I got my sound card hooked up to my home stereo, no need for headphones! Plus i got alarm and it wakes me up every morning.
    I dont have a digi-cam, so dont expect pics.
    I dont mind sharing them, but to get regular pics and scan them is too much pain in the butt. But the colors go together pretty well. I used Rust-Oleum silver paint. I dont know if its the paint itself or the silver color, but depnding on how light hits it, it goes between lighter silver and darker silver. I am happy with it.

hobbie stores have decals that are flames. They also have paints there too. I spend most of my time in hobbie stores with this little remote control car

Hope the picture isnt so big this time:

OK I deleted the picture so that those on dial up wont go threw a big pain in the butt. I will take lessons tonite lol and hope that trick will teach me some more tricks!! you would never believe that there is over $1500.00 US dollars in that little sucker

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    StormyWeather[/size]]
    Hope the picture isnt so big this time:
    Well I'd hate to be someone on dailup for them :eek: but like the other one I reduced this one's size by 50% and the file size to 1/6th of the original (though still large) for ya ;) Ya goin' to have to get Trick to give ya lessons with the photo editor that ya have. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

It's pretty easy to resize, what do you have for photo editing software? Anyway nice car, wish I had one like that :cry:. :thumb:

I dont know what I have for photos in this here computer. I edit my post and took off the picture so no-one will go threw any problems with dial up.

Nah it was ok, I have dial up and it wasnt that bad...

But, but, I'd already fixed the pic up. :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information