Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: BIOS Moding

Ive read about this but has anyone done it. 3 years ago I had a compaq. I would start my computer up COMPAQ with red lettering would come accross the screen. Not to my suprise Ive migrated most of those pices out of that computer and onto a custom built machine. I no longer see compaq cause its a different BIOS. How do I add Pictures EPA files into my bios. Has anybody done this yet. Im starting a computer company some time in the near decade I was thinking of putting my company logo in ever machine that we build. Free Advertising!!

Heres a Link that seems very old but still something to start from.
    Bios Logo Mods

Try this one, http://www.virtual-hideout.net/guide...ds/index.shtml ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

actually was there all day. Reading it and reading it. Its use is set up for windows or dos im running xp so i even tried it with a boot up disk.

The link in my orginal post goes right there.

Duh, sorry.

It didn't work for me before.

But it should work booting into DOS with a 98 system disk with the new file that you want on it. :smokin:

Ok went into bios and updated it so while i was there i figured i would add a different pic well the pic i added was a k6-2 logo since its a socket 7 moboard. Well the pick didnt show up now i just have a black spot where the award logo was. Is there anyway to get a full blown bitmap file there while booting.

Read the article again but I think that there is a restriction to the size of bitmap that ya can use. ;)

Thread Information