Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clear or translucent keyboard

Yeah I know what you are talking about there Bigjack. I am not sure if they would work though, they might. Have you seen those wax pellets for candles? They have a few that are clear so maybe you could put those into a mold then in the oven so they melt. I am not sure. I recently saw a review for one of those flat keyboards that roll up, I think it was a little translucent not sure though. It would be very hard to mod though.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

think im just gonna use the circut board from one of the keyboards i got here and build everythingelse from scratch.
    I had an idea, my dad works in a place that handles quite a bit of the stuff i was looking at. Im gonna ask hin to ask around and see if they would work with the raw materials and stuff.
    The only thing though, is I am probably going to end up with a minimum of 44 Lbs of Keys, casing, and the molds of them after ive finished with my project.
    What should i do with the extras?

Make more and sell em maybe? I don't really know what you could do with all that excess, lol.

maybe i should just sell the parts as a package, so i dont have to worry about keyboard manufacturers B*tchin at me for using their hardware... Although ill have t otake a look at all my keyboards, and see if the back of the keys have a standardized thing for holding them on.

I have looked at a couple keyboards and they can vary quite a bit on how they keep the keys on...

doh, invention time........

Ah well, you should be able to find a basic design when you open up a couple keyboards. Have fun :).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information