Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: CD-ROM Bezel Modding

Hey guys!

I just bought an Enermax CS-3051L-S3A, you can see it here.

My CD-Rom drives are the standard beige/off-white color, and they look kinda crappy with the new hip case... :cool:

So, I'm wondering what's involved in changing out CD-Rom bezels, and where do you get them. I think silver would do just fine, and i know Lian Li sells some, but how specific do you have to be with them? Do you have to buy them for your actual drive, or is it sort of a one-size-fits-all deal? These drives aren't special in any way, they look like regular-old cdrom drives.

Please share any experiences or advice you might have.

Thanks!

~ Jannae.

Quote Originally Posted by saidin
    can you cut one of the bays nad paste it to the cd rom and then you will have a covered cd rom.... it might look cool!
    actually i've seen some covers that lloked like someone did just that. They sell they at computer shows for like $3. I've haven't seen them online, as i dunno what you would call them... drive cutouts???

Silver paint maybe, http://www.casejunkiez.com/articles/...ve_paint.shtml :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Here's another solution in this thread, http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...;threadid=3830 ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Thanks for everyone's help... I'm going to check out a few of these suggestions tonight. I'll let you know how they go!

Thread Information