Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you guys like it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer, Massive case Project

Default Re: [SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer, Massive case Project

Been a while since i posted, and loads of things happened since than :)

Enjoy the slideshow XD

Top part still needs some minor adjustments, it now opens quite nicely with some support from suspensions :)

I dont know about you, but it looks more massive than it used to :)

Next in line is the finished front piece remaster!

next, experimenting with paint/foils :D

Here you can see how the roof holds with suspensions when open :)

And the last, i really think you will like it, 95% finished product XD

Bare in mind that the foil didnt set as it should have, and i will re-do it, the glue needs to be heated and i didnt have good dust free chamber, i redid it and the finished pictures will be out soon, only thing left for me to do now is fill it with components :), loads of little details finished as well, this is just a preview! Finished pics will come out when i have it all working!

Hello guys and really sorry for not updating, i have had some massive lack of time so i didn't get to do anything that i wanted. This is a little tease and i promise i will post full update log once i get time to work on it ;) . Also, tomorrow is the day i fire this thing in its cage as i have been running the system hihihi.

So here it is for now:

Brm brm brrrrrrmmm

Dry fitting the pipes to the current look, there will be another pipe that will go on the other side of the 24 pin that will go from GPU to res, but will go under than it will come back up, to res :)

I hope you like the progress so far, as i was unable to work on it for good few months due to some problems i have had :/

So, i bet this is the thing you didnt expect to see :)
    I switched to below tubing to soft tubing in order to have a little more flexibility and room for working, also i made it so that the top part is able to tip over so i can clean, manage cables, etc etc.. This is the last big change in the overall mod and it will go under water tomorrow after some details and immense cleaning, dusting, alcohol bath and all :)

Here are some pictures, i really hope you will enjoy them :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information