Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Development Idea for PC O7 S case




  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    so far, its hard to picture. But, draw it up. Then Message it to me.
    Good luck.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    so far, its hard to picture. But, draw it up. Then Message it to me.
    Good luck.
    Ok sir...I will try my best....

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Pratheesh J View Post
    Ok sir...I will try my best....


    Hello,sir....this is the side view of the setup i designed.....now i am working on the 3D sketches.......this current picture represents a quad gpu setup....the 4 way sli setup picture...i will send tomorrow....ok sir?Attachment 7823

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Pratheesh J View Post
    Hello,sir....this is the side view of the setup i designed.....now i am working on the 3D sketches.......this current picture represents a quad gpu setup....the 4 way sli setup picture...i will send tomorrow....ok sir?Attachment 7823

    hallo....anybody there?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    so far, its hard to picture. But, draw it up. Then Message it to me.
    Good luck.
    hello sir you there...?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Hello. Sorry, for some reason I did miss that you had posted the picture.
    Soooo. Do you know how tall that case is? That is very tall! Also, where are the rads for the GPUs?
    I think the price for a case that big will be very high. But I would like to see it.
    Thanks for your work.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hello. Sorry, for some reason I did miss that you had posted the picture.
    Soooo. Do you know how tall that case is? That is very tall! Also, where are the rads for the GPUs?
    I think the price for a case that big will be very high. But I would like to see it.
    Thanks for your work.

    Hello sir...thanks for messaging....:)..the dimensions of the case might be,i am telling the appropriate - 70cm height x 60-65cm width x 15cm thickness.....the radiators are kept behind them...sir please see the bottom left side of the picture....There it is denoted as..."GPU COOLERS BEHIND"....

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    I see. By "behind" you mean on the back wall, with no vent?
    The o7s is:
    (W)514mm
    (H)585mm
    (D)148mm

    Getting any bigger than that is in the HUGE category :0 I see 4 PCI slots. So you are not thinking eATX. You know how big this case will be?
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    I see. By "behind" you mean on the back wall, with no vent?
    The o7s is:
    (W)514mm
    (H)585mm
    (D)148mm

    Getting any bigger than that is in the HUGE category :0 I see 4 PCI slots. So you are not thinking eATX. You know how big this case will be?
    sir...this is the 3d view of the concept

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Development Idea for PC O7 S case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    I see. By "behind" you mean on the back wall, with no vent?
    The o7s is:
    (W)514mm
    (H)585mm
    (D)148mm

    Getting any bigger than that is in the HUGE category :0 I see 4 PCI slots. So you are not thinking eATX. You know how big this case will be?
    sir...this e atx setup can also be used for 4 way sli setup..by putting the additional cards in the place where the coolers of amd r9 295x2 are put....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •