Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: a couple of questions for all ya'll

ok first question in less than a week i will be hopefully purchasing parts to put together my next computer. so i need website links to places with the parts and wiring and all that i will need. i would like the lighted wiring and all so if there is anything like that out there that would be great. anything that can be lighted and has lighting would also be great. someone told me of a lighted keyboard and mouse. also if there is digital thermometer it doesn't have to light up though. i am looking for all red too but, it' s not that important.

the next question is on cases. i decided it might be best to buy one already to go. i think it will cost too much and take too long to have someone make the one i designed made. here is a description of what i would like it it's out there:

i would like a case where the lights inside shine through the front of the case.(i would like the case to be a metal not all plexiglas) i've seen dials and knobs on the front of some cases that light up. not sure what these were for i just liked them(i think i saw them as fan controls and audio controls not sure). i think i can get the window i want cut into it cause i want like a flame or tribal flame type thing i have it drwan up so.

thanks all for the help and if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them or what- have- you.

Here's aplace with all kinds of lighted stuff, and good prices too!

http://www.svc.com/

on that site, http://svc.com/n80lacutande14.html, that is teh coolest fan guard EVER i mean it, but i wonder which is better steel copper etc
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

thanks for the links.

i had seen some marvel comics ones whick i liked. they had the punisher who is one of my favorite comic characters. and with fan guards i don't think it matters much. i don't think it will help cooling much in other words. it's there to look pretty.
    It is the veteran, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion. It is the veteran, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the veteran, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the veteran, not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble. It is the veteran, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial. It is the veteran, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote. It is the veteran, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag.

its eye candy :P but your thinking about the PC toys, hey if you live in california and want to order stuff...http://www.newegg.com...i ordered a processor + some fans and got it in 1 day (processed in like 30 minute :P)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

i have ordered from svc and they are a great bunch to do buisness with.
    Hope this helps
    Night

Thread Information