Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Case-Modding Forums Report

This forum has been included in the Case-Modding forums report for the second time. Most recently, version was posted to Google Groups on May 11th.

alt.comp.case-mods (newsreader) or

(web and archive)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...comp.case-mods

This will provide WWW linkage as well as inclusion with other top modding forums and the world wide modding community at large.

:cheers: *** Congratulations!*** :cheers:

wo0t goodjob guys, even though i have no idea what this post means. Did TT win something?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Every place TweakTown is posted in Google Groups, it counts as part of how Google has your link come up. It's not some rocket to fame, but it's a place for modding websites and/or forums to be discussed. It's also a place to ask/answer mod questions for people who are newsreader users. That's why it's good to mention your forum if you visit.

So its a good thing and we achieved it...Thanks (no I have nothing to do with TT officially LoL i'm just crazee)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Thread Information