Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is sis

From what I've been hearing and reading for the past 6 monthes or so SiS is one of the better buys out there, solid. stable, cheap with power and features. As for their AMD offerings I don't know but suspect that they are also good. I'm trying to track down a micro-ATX SiS mobo for new LAN rig I'm building. Whats the word on ECS motherboards, they have a new one P4S5MG/651+ here in the US based on SiS651/962L, I'd heard that ECS didn't offer much for OCing tools, what the word out there.
    Regards to All, Szandor

MSI have a micro-ATX board based on an SiS chipset that goes fairly well, not sure on model name of it at all.

Sir good, but i got a PCI video card for a second monitor that winxp hasnt got the card on the windows HCL so i cant make it the secondary display - only promary :(
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Quote Originally Posted by glazenuts
    SiS = High performance. Beats, intel, stomps Via. for less $$$$$$$$, you make the call......................................."true value"
    Asus P4S533 P4-1.6a@2133ghz.(133fsb, all other bus in spec.) default voltage and stock intel hsf. "Smokin"
    'nuf said. :thumb:

Jeff in LA.
    Same mobo :thumb: Love my sis 645 Dx chipset :cool:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Then you'll love the SiS648 even better. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information