Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confusion over P4PB 266E Mainboard release by VIA

Well the Xabre runs 8X on SiS boards. Xabre is well rated within the 8X specs. so if VIA have put the 8x specs to work it should all go properlly
    Cameron Johnson
    Senior Hardware Reviewer
    TweakTown

The same problem occurs with the nForce boards. The Xabre is that buggy you would be a fool to believe the problem could not somehow relate to the Xabre. Anyway VIA say their AGP 8x controller is fine with the R300 and SavageXP GPU’s. Not saying this is correct but both myself and Anand saw the R300 running AGP 8x on a VIA chipset. Yes the Xabre works on a SiS board but that might have something to do with the Xabre being a SiS product. You would hope there own products are compatible.

Why you're mighty quick to jump to the defence of VIA aren't you Steven? Why?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

And Steven correct me if I am wrong but isn't the SavageXP a VIA product as well?

OMG, the plot thickens... hehe
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Man are you that clueless? Yes the SavageXP is a VIA product that we are yet to see! I’m not defending VIA … I am pointing out your own stupidity. You were the one making ridicules accusations about a product release that couldn’t have been anymore inaccurate if you tried. Get over it mate you said “I'm quite confused as to why VIA would release a new motherboard based on a slower chipset then what is currently out.” You got your answer and it was just as obvious as it is now as it was 2 months ago. You also just made a post titled “Clarification on release of P4X266E motherboard release by VIA”. Had you not posted something you were unsure about in the first place you wouldn’t of had to clarify anything. By the way don’t even bother trying to hurt my credibility because you wont get far before being shot down. When you find dodgy reviews that I have done get back to me …. I just reviewed the Xabre and found it to be a GPU with a lot of potential. The Xabre was an awesome performer with a lot of bugs :( Personal I don’t think the SavageXP will be able to compete on a performance level but like I said we are yet to see this product. Therefore I wont comment on it eliminating the chances of me having to clarify anything :)

Steven you've taken it to a personal level now, I'm not going to bother replying after this post. Wake up to yourself buddy, you're being taken for a ride - One day you will realise.

It should be quite obvious to anyone reading what is going on here. If I had every verbal conversation recorded I had regarding VIA it would be most interesting and easy for me to prove my point.

People shouldn't forget I did work for VIA at the start of the year and did hear things...

By the way I'm not saying you are in the wrong Steven or your creditablity should be in question, I just find it interesting how after every post which is questioning VIA, you are right there to put in a good word.

When business and lots of money is being passed around though, who knows what the hell is really going on - It all comes down to the bottom line, profit.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Profit has nothing to do with it ... VIA in the grand scheme of things do not mean a lot. No* one is taking me for a ride and I am not taking anyone for a ride. I am in full control over what is posted on my site and if VIA release a poor product I let my readers know. If you were one of my readers (you may or may not be) then you would know I give VIA a decent bashing now and then.

VIA aren’t buying their reviews on Legion Hardware and if the “SavageXP” isn’t all VIA have cracked it up to be you will hear about it on my site FIRST! Anyway I think we have made our points and like you said lets get over it before this thread goes any further off topic.

Ohh sorry I cannot help myself one more thing “I just find it interesting how after every post which is questioning VIA, you are right there to put in a good word.” WHAT THE? I never post here nor do I post anywhere else. Not to mention I don’t recall backing VIA up in the past. The point is this thread was non-VIA related for me ... it was the way the company in question was being discussed and I wanted to point a few things out as I did.

*It's not Know, Steve, it's No. Sorry, I'm just a little picky. -mistert

Fact #84

Room temperatures around 72° F (22° c) should be fine to maintain a perfect tank temperature for your live sea-monkeys.
    <a href="http://www.legionhardware.com/">LegionHardware.com</a>
    - Web Admin
    - PHP Pimp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information