Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: SiS 656...

I was reading an article that said SiS will be releasing this chipset Q2 2003 that will be supporting DDRII. If true, it will be the first mobo chipset to do so...Hmmmmm
    :cheers:

Quite frankly I leave SiS mobo chipsets well alone as they always leave a bad taste in my mouth. :thumbs do
    <center>:cheers:</center>

You're not suppose to put them in your mouth, but rather leave them in the mobo...lol! Well, we'll see, maybe this is the chipset SiS gets right. They haven't quite won my confidence either.

My soon to be departed ECS K7S5A (only cause No.1 son is takin' with him) has been a trail at the most inconvient of times. :(

Ive always had good luyck with SiS, my old AMD K6 200mhz system has ans SiS 5598 chipset and my current system has an SiS 730 chipset

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Quite frankly I leave SiS mobo chipsets well alone as they always leave a bad taste in my mouth. :thumbs do
    I have a Asus p4s533 with the 645dx chipset.It my not be the latest and greatest but I would have no reservations buying anything from Sis. :thumb:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Thread Information