Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GTA San Andreas Cheats

Cool GTA San Andreas Cheats

I've heard that using cheats will corrupt the file and bugger up the game. Is this true or just a scary rumour?

Default Re: GTA San Andreas Cheats

it doesen't for me, i just ignore it. i have cheated about 400 times and no save troubles.

Why cheat in the first place, it defeats the porpose of the game... I can understand it if you have already beat the game and want to have a little fun walking around and shooting stuff with the nicest armorment and not wory about getting hurt while doing so... But it(all games) get boring faster when you cheat without beating it first.

I know when Golden Eye was new, I cheated via borrowed gameshark and I lost interest in less than two weeks of buying it (Golden Eye is not the best example as it was easy anyway, but you get the idea)
    My Current Rigs:
    Antec P180, OCZ Powerstream 520W, DFI nF4 SLI-DR Expert, AMD X2 4400 w/XP120(2.6GHz@1.45v), 2x1GB OCZ Platnium PC3200, BFG 7900GT@592/800(1.6), WD 250GB SATA, Maxtor 120GB IDE, LG DVD/CD Combo(black), Sony DRU-810 DL DVD Burner(black)
    3DMark01:25379, 3DMark03:19746
    3DMark05:9294, 3DMark06:5340

Raidmax Cobra, Fortron PN-400W, ASUS A8N-E(nF4 Ultra), X2 3800 w/AMD heatpipe cooler, 2x 512MB Crucial Balistix, ATI X300, WD 250GB IDE, Samsung 16x DVD/RW

the cheats i have are more to do with getting better cars rather than using them to complete missions. i just heard that its not possible to complete the game 100% if cheats are used.

well for me it hasnt done anything so i think its just a rumor but my brother said that if you dont have enough respect dont use cheats and save it please follow my advice.

do you guys want any cheats you know i can give ya some

Well you know its been a while since i was on here but umm if anyone is looking at this pay attention there is no such thing as it "Reseting" the game but the cheats that i use are good and fun cheats so go ahead and cheat and if you have beaten the game please give me an email i need help on a mission that im doing fro Zero and its called "Air Raid" and i need help
    CarlJ08

nothing to help with that mission it just takes practice im about 89% the game im actualy playin right now im just gettin some cheats

Thread Information